Model Legend Iman and David Bowie's Daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will never look like this nayaa.

12093266_1070041009713540_158507394_n.jpg

Good you are getting there....

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ok, now you feel better, I can sense that you became calmer. Good very good girl
Loooooool@ this stupid fob.

Learn to love yourself Canuck. I'm saying this as a concerned person.

When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and repeat this 20 times.

I'm not an Indian. I'm not Rumena Begham.

Gibiin-Udug

Now I congrats myself and I will open anger management centres. Good job. Taming in of the gorilla.
Okay, Harambe looking ass . Learn how to write coherent sentences. You fob. You're an embarassment.

I congrats myself kulaha. Doqon reer baadiye waxiid.

The fob learned a new word, Embrace kulaha.

Embrace your ugliness. Miss I'm Indian and I swear that's my picture.

Now calmer ok, drink some milk and sleep, bipolar disorder people need to rest like your uncle gaas. Take care.

Gibiin-Udug

Now calmer ok, drink some milk and sleep, bipolar disorder people need to rest like your uncle gaas. Take care.

Wallahi I always get a headache from reading your incoherent English. Please learn the English language if you're going to come for a Professor. Secondly Gaas owns you and your tuulo. Call him every name you want, at the end of the day your uncles answer to him.

Now I'm going to give you couple of days to learn how to communicate like a grown up. You former street .

Wallahi I always get a headache from reading your incoherent English. Please learn the English language if you're going to come for a Professor. Secondly Gaas owns you and your tuulo. Call him every name you want, at the end of the day your uncles answer to him.

Now I'm going to give you couple of days to learn how to communicate like a grown up. You former street .

Kkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts