Model Legend Iman and David Bowie's Daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Stat nacalaa stat rape :susp:
ksi-rapeface-o.gif

waraabe

Your superior
The second girl is pretty nice try

Iman is gorgeous but her daughter isn't, even the other daughter is better looking
you're only hyping her because shes imans daughter+ shes half white

No this one looks better than the half madow one, you are jealous because you are dark af kkkk

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalis have really weak genes:mjcry:
z3zrULC

idk, theres maya jama and some others I forgot their name

here's some half somalis and half whites
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG

There is no "Somali gene" but it is true that mixed Somali people tend to look more like their non-Somali ethnic group. If you want facts, it is a scientifically established fact that people inherit 50% of their genes from their mother, 50% from their father no matter what they are. So this goes for Somalis too. Somalis tend to have thin noses, almond-shaped eyes, curly, wavy, or straight or Madow hair and many other various features that are considered to be typical of various groups.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
z3zrULC

idk, theres maya jama and some others I forgot their name

here's some half somalis and half whites
View attachment 28012 View attachment 28013

There is no "Somali gene" but it is true that mixed Somali people tend to look more like their non-Somali ethnic group. If you want facts, it is a scientifically established fact that people inherit 50% of their genes from their mother, 50% from their father no matter what they are. So this goes for Somalis too. Somalis tend to have thin noses, almond-shaped eyes, curly, wavy, or straight or Madow hair and many other various features that are considered to be typical of various groups.
Wait, so u sayin the girl in the second photo is half white :dead:

Whats her other half, Hawiye ?:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending