Model Legend Iman and David Bowie's Daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
12093266_1070041009713540_158507394_n.jpg

I can't believe I fapped to this pic thinking it was @Canuck

giphy.gif

I feel humiliated
:tacky:
sometimes i dont understand men and their disgust habit of fap

You owe @Air an apology. You've deceived him with your fake picture.

Nope your family owns apology to the world, :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: ugly people like them are not allowed to breed, there must be law forbidding them. B.....but even if they married out, they will end with the like of Alex the horse face girl.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope your family owns apology to the world, :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: ugly people like them are not allowed to breed, there must be law forbidding them. B.....but even if they married out, they will end with the like of Alex the horse face girl.
:what1:
Now you're just spewing bullshit,

Like I said, apologize to the innocent faraaxs you've deceived with your fake picture, stop trying to deflect nayaa.

Are you a Muslim? No Muslim man gossips about another person's religion.

What the heck is wrong with you. It was a question because I've never seen a Muslim girl who is married to a Christian..

Muslim females are not allowed to marry Christians or Jews!

A man is in position of leadership and responsibility if a Christian ends up marrying a Muslim girl you will end up with an atheist or agnostic offspring.

So is Iman Muslim or not?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the heck is wrong with you. It was a question because I've never seen a Muslim girl who is married to a Christian..

A man is in position of leadership and responsibility if a Christian ends up marrying a Muslim girl you will end up with an atheist or agnostic offspring.

Is your Hooyo Muslim or not? Ask her that question. Don't come on here with your irrelevant questions.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

Iman is a muslim. i always seen her posts celebrating eid and ramadan.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This epic war between canuck and reiko is UNBELIEVABLE. I have never seen a thread about a model and her kid devolve into this, especially out of nowhere.
:bell: :bell: :gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:

Even though, Iman is at wrong path she will always there for her people. May Allah guide her to the right path. Ameen

Yeah she is probably a great person but she is not an example to follow. First she married a Christian guy who is also a gay bisexual at the same time.

And being a model is haram since its selling your body.

I don't know why we praise her. May Allah guide her tho

Status
Not open for further replies.