Marry behind your wives back

The best of men are the men that treat their wives with kindness.

You did a whole thread about 'cheating' and lying to your wife.

It seems to me you only care about the sunnahs that benefit you. Not the ones in which you have to treat others with decency.

You were even arguing with @Mercury about helping your wife even though that is a known sunnah.
helping your wife do your nit your shoes that sunnah because thats what the prophet did nowhere does the hadith say he cooked or cleaned

He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed.” (Adab Al-Mufrad graded sahih by Al-Albani)

please dont insult my intelligence its known in the deen the wife takes care of the cooking and cleaning this is the norm in time of the prophet and sahabah

helping your wife do your nit your shoes that sunnah because thats what the prophet did nowhere does the hadith say he cooked or cleaned

He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed.” (Adab Al-Mufrad graded sahih by Al-Albani)

please dont insult my intelligence its known in the deen the wife takes care of the cooking and cleaning this is the norm in time of the prophet and sahabah

He helped his family. If your wife needs help with the cooking for whatever reason, do you think you're above that?
So according to you, with your logic the only way you can help your family is by sewing?

Men like you would probably think patching the garments of your family and sewing is women's work anyway.

He helped his family. If your wife needs help with the cooking for whatever reason, do you think you're above that?
So according to you, with your logic the only way you can help your family is by sewing?

Men like you would probably think patching the garments of your family and sewing is women's work anyway.
Helping can be many things doesnt have to be cooking and cleaning the norm was the women would take care of the household stuff

Prophets own daughter fatima came to him complaining of the chores and wanted a maid did he tell ali to help her? no he said be patent and didnt get a maid

Helping can be many things doesnt have to be cooking and cleaning the norm was the women would take care of the household stuff

Prophets own daughter fatima came to him complaining of the chores and wanted a main did he tell ali to help her? no he said be patent

No according to you, helping is only sewing and patching garments.
So i can ask my husband to help me with the clothes, but not cleaning.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

where in the deen does it say the wife takes care of cooking and cleaning?

where in the deen does it say the wife takes care of cooking and cleaning?
Why didnt the prophet tell ali to help his wife (his daughter) in household stuff rather he told her to be patient she will get reward

Mercury what are you a female or male?

show me hadith where it says the prophet helped by cooking and cleaning im waiting

The Prophet s. a. w helped his family.

Helping is helping.

So if your wife needed help with the cleaning are you going to say no, i'm just going to help you sew clothes?

So you can help her patch clothes, but not cook food?

Where is the logic in that? In most cultures, sewing is seen as a woman's job as well. So what logic is there for you to have issues with helping the wife with the house from time to time.

Why didnt the prophet tell ali to help his wife (his daughter) in household stuff rather he told her to be patient she will get reward

According to majority of the madhabs apart from the Salafis, the wife does not have to cook. In fact some scholars believed that if a man was middle class and he had a middle class wife, he should provide her with a maid.

This is especially in the Shafi Madhab.

There is no denying that in most cultures, its the wife that does the majority of the cooking and cleaning. We are merely talking about men helping from time to time.

The Prophet s. a. w helped his family.

Helping is helping.

So if your wife needed help with the cleaning are you going to say no, i'm just going to help you sew clothes?

So you can help her patch clothes, but not cook food?

Where is the logic in that? In most cultures, sewing is seen as a woman's job as well. So what logic is there for you to have issues with helping the wife with the house from time to time.
helping is not only cooking and cleaning wtf

I can help my family by washing the car

Ok how about we tell women to also give men meher while we mixing everything up

According to majority of the madhabs apart from the Salafis, the wife does not have to cook. In fact some scholars believed that if a man was middle class and he had a middle class wife, he should provide her with a maid.

There is no denying that in most cultures, its the wife that does the majority of the cooking and cleaning. We are merely talking about men helping from time to time.
salaf is the way of the prophet and his companians simple as that

So why didnt the prophet give his own daughter a maid when she asked for one? was he wrong?

Do you think the women should help secure some bread time to time or do you think only men should help women with their roles from time to time :cosbyhmm:

should a wife work 50-50 and also give meher?

helping is not only cooking and cleaning wtf

I can help my family by washing the car

Ok how about we tell women to also give men meher while we mixing everything up

Washing the car isn't the only way you can help. You can help by cleaning wtf.

Helping is helping.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

im a male it doesnt say anywhere in the deen that the wifes duty is to cook and clean and look after the kids its just as much your responsibility as hers to look after the kids and house

should a wife work 50-50 and also give meher?

According to Shafi scholars cooking and cleaning isn't a wife'srole.

Did those scholars say that women need to provide mehr because they don't have to cook and clean?

Why are you mixing the two.

According to Shafi scholars cooking and cleaning isn't a wife'srole.

Did those scholars say that women need to provide mehr because they don't have to cook and clean?

Why are you mixing the two.
so a man role is to stay home and look after the house while the woman provides for him in thats the deen yes?

im a male it doesnt say anywhere in the deen that the wifes duty is to cook and clean and look after the kids its just as much your responsibility as hers to look after the kids and house
ok so whos duty is to provide is it the wife or husband?

Ok should a woman get meher? why shouldnt a man also?

Should a woman also provide for the man?

Why is washing the car masculine, but not cleaning the house.

Isn't washing the car still a form of cleaning?

There is nothing wrong with expecting your wife to do most of the cleaning and cooking if you are providing.

We are merely talking about helping her when she is tired or needs extra help. Do you think you are above that?

Trending