Marry behind your wives back

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So After reading the thread made by @so_wavey about how youre Islamically don't have to tell your wife you getting another wife id like to point some things out

Its true it doesnt say in the deen you need to tell her but its common sense to tell your wife about your plans not hide them like a coward

Also since you're bringing in religion and sunnah to backup your reasoning
you forgot that Allah swt discourages the practice at the same time also: "But if you feel you may not be able to deal justly between them, then marry only one."

2ndly In the case of polygamy many forget that the first wife has rights aswell If the first wife doesn't like the idea of sharing her husband with multiple women or be part of such relationship, then she has the option to demand divorce for example

The fact that you wanna get a 2nd wife, all while not telling the 1st wife is not only morally wrong but pathetic as well because you have infringed on the 1st wife's rights - what if she doesn't wish to be in a polygamous relationship?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
That’s dead. I’d recommend women to leave the marriage if that happened to them. How are they too pussy to tell the wife that they would like another or that they’ve already bagged one??

Imagine not telling your wife that you want another. She just catches him one day with another woman and proclaims he cheated but then he responds with "no no, it's just the new woman i married" :what:

At this rate, most of them will end up single with only their crusty hands as company. :silanyolaugh: They don't realise that these aren't caveman times anymore where women solely depend on men for resources, men have lost the only leverage they had over us :mjkkk:

Imagine not telling your wife that you want another. She just catches him one day with another woman and proclaims he cheated but then he responds with "no no, it's just the new woman i married" :what:
If this was me.
My first wife sees me holding hands with this Masha-allah looking gazelle, and bursts out you cheated on me.
Me a bit sweaty due to the situation but still cool replies to her, istaaq furulaah, this is your new sister wife habibtii say Masha-allah yaa ukhtii we were just on our way to your house to bring you the good news, Mashallah smiles big at her

If this was me.
My first wife sees me holding hands with this Masha-allah looking gazelle, and bursts out you cheated on me.
Me a bit sweaty due to the situation but still cool replies to her, istaaq furulaah, this is your new sister wife habibtii say Masha-allah yaa ukhtii we were just on our way to your house to bring you the good news, Mashallah smiles big at her
Just divorce the other woman if she doesn't want you to have a second wife, not worth the hassle in explaining things

At this rate, most of them will end up single with only their crusty hands as company. :silanyolaugh: They don't realise that these aren't caveman times anymore where women solely depend on men for resources, men have lost the only leverage they had over us :mjkkk:
Incorrect on so many levels :silanyosmile:

Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him never hid from other wives when he was taking up another wife. Secondly, this is why its important for women to demand their husband to stipulate in the marriage contract to not take up another wife without her knowledge but everything starts with the womans father and if he cares to protect his daughters Allah given rights/future.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Men know it’s wrong to hide their other wives. Imagine that happened to your daughter. You’d be fuminggg for her

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I would like to comment on the Verse you quoted walaal. It’s not something Allah swt discouraged.

The Verse addresses men who are unable to be just and advises them to only marry one. Polygamy isn’t permitted for those men.

I would like to comment on the Verse you quoted walaal. It’s not something Allah swt discouraged.

The Verse addresses men who are unable to be just and advises them to only marry one. Polygamy isn’t permitted for those men.
Can you define what it means to be just?

Allah(swt) is discouraging it when he says that they will never be just to more than one wife and that they should stick to one.