Marry behind your wives back

You're clearly mad.

She is sick. She needs help. Wtf does that have to do with keeping a man?

A man like would never be able to keep a woman. You're legit evil.
no im not same way shes breaking her back in the house im breaking my back outside to keep a roof over our heads

this is anther thing good about polygamy if one wife gets sick the other wife helps her.... if she wants help just tell her you want anther wife in the family? she wont ask for help ever again

Islamically, you cannot make them live in the same roof nor can you make one look after the other. Each marriage is seperate.

SO NO.

no im not same way shes breaking her back in the house im breaking my back outside to keep a roof over our heads

You must be trolling.

If she has cancer and is bedridden. She shouldn't expect help right?

If she has just given birth, she shouldn't expect help right?

Honestly, you sound like a horrible person without a shred of kindness. No woman should have stay with a man like you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this is anther thing good about polygamy if one wife gets sick the other wife helps her.... if she wants help just tell her you want anther wife in the family? she wont ask for help ever again
Why does she need help from a stranger when you're the husband don't you think its your responsibility to look after your wife when shes sick?

You must be trolling.

Honestly, you sound like a horrible person without a shred of kindness. No woman should have stay with a man like you.
If shes really ill thats different come on you know full well no sane person would ignore someone who is bedridden i would help her

I am talking about when shes just tired that for me is not good reason to help her at all but when it comes to life or death or ilness thats different shes my wife i will help her

Mercury

VIP
You must be trolling.

Very selfish and self centered individual

Mercury

VIP
If shes really ill thats different come on you know full well no sane person would ignore someone who is bedridden i would help her

I am talking about when shes just tired that for me is not good reason to help her at all but when it comes to life or death or ilness thats different shes my wife i will help her
So if your wife has only slept 2 hours cause the baby kept her awake all night when you get off work you don't think its a good reason to help cause shes tired?

What happen to being kind to your wife

Trending

Latest posts