Marry behind your wives back

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ok so the man works all day to provide and comes home and you expect him to help cook and clean? and the wife was sitting at home all day?

If thats your thinking you shouldnt say its the mans duty to provide you should say both should provide and both can take share of cooking and cleaning simple

No wonder there is a hadith of majority of women being in hell fire
house work and keeping the house clean is 24/7 do you think she will get breaks when kids running around and need her attention

after work the least you can do is give the wife a helping hand cause marriage is a partnership

i wouldnt think she is xaasid if she left me to it in regards to providing

Providing is one role. Much easier than being a housewife with kids under a certain age.

I work so I know.

Also, the kids are just as much yours as they are hers.

With work you have set hrs and breaks. The same can never be said when it comes to babies who cry in the middle of the night.

Providing is one role. Much easier than being a housewife with kids under a certain age.

I work so I know.

Also, the kids are just as much yours as they are hers.

With work you have set hrs and breaks. The same can never be said when it comes to babies. Who cry in the middle of the night.
providing is easier then cooking and cleaning?

It aint easy to earn money in this world majority of people work hard to earn money living on rent by rent basis lots of stress involed and for the guy to do it all it aint easy

Most these housewifes have got it easy expecially before kids relaxing at home meeting friends etc

providing is easier then cooking and cleaning?

It aint easy to earn money in this world majority of people work hard to earn money living on rent by rent basis lots of stress involed and for the guy to do it all it aint easy

Most these housewifes have got it easy expecially before kids relaxing at home meeting friends etc

I work. I know what it is to work.

I'm not talking about a housewife with no kids or one with older kids.

I'm talking about ones with babies and toddlers.

Clearly you think being a worker is easier than being a mother.

I work. I know what it is to work.

I'm not talking about a housewife with no kids or one with older kids.

I'm talking about ones with babies and toddlers.

Clearly you think being a worker is easier than being a mother.
no being a mother is the hardest job and thats why they get a big reward in islam alhamdulilah no job is harder then a mother

You know if she's sick since your the husband you should step up tend to your wife and look after the kids until she gets better
this is anther thing good about polygamy if one wife gets sick the other wife helps her.... if she wants help just tell her you want anther wife in the family? she wont ask for help ever again

Trending