Marry behind your wives back

My neighbor's wife, AUN, was hospitalized after finding out her husband married a second wife. She literally built that mofo up from the ground up, made a man out of him. She worked in suuqa-weyn ee Hargeisa as a shop owner while he lounged around all over Hargeisa for years. She snagged him his first professional job (and bought his first set of professional clothing for the interview), where he made a good income.

After their lives got significantly better with the increased income, he married a second wife. She was hopitilized due to the shock and that shock eventually turned into a sickness which she died of. She loved that man more than she loved herself or her children. Their kids have still not forgiven their father.

I know a woman who saved up her money for many years and he saw supposed to use that money to buy them a house in xamar. He put his name on the contract and married a woman and they play happy families.

Last I heard she was in a mental hospital and he refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing because it is permissible to marry more then 1 woman. I hope she is doing better now she has kids who no longer have a stable father figure.

My neighbor's wife, AUN, was hospitalized after finding out her husband married a second wife. She literally built that mofo up from the ground up, made a man out of him. She worked in suuqa-weyn ee Hargeisa as a shop owner while he lounged around all over Hargeisa for years. She snagged him his first professional job (and bought his first set of professional clothing for the interview), where he made a good income.

After their lives got significantly better with the increased income, he married a second wife. She was hopitilized due to the shock and that shock eventually turned into a sickness which she died of. She loved that man more than she loved herself or her children. Their kids have still not forgiven their father.
Thats tragic, never love someone else more than you.. As a thumb of rule you should always be with someone who love you more than you you love them or atleast they have to love you equally.. But never invest in a relationship to the point you lose yourself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats the other side of things people love to ignore when it comes to polygamy. The destruction of the first home which eventually spills over into the other ones.
I heard this story about a guy he told his wife to go back home on vacation to go see her mom during the months she was away he called social services and told them his wife ran out on him and the kids and that she left the country and how she neglected the kids the social services fail to get a hold of the wife

A couple months goes by she comes back to her home by a woman her husband married and finds out not only did he marry a new wife but he got custody of their kids and that she cant go near him or the kids

Thats tragic, never love someone else more than you.. As a thumb of rule you should always be with someone who love you more than you you love them or atleast they have to love you equally.. But never invest in a relationship to the point you lose yourself.

Polygamy is very common in our community so doing everything, especially financially for a man who has a 50% chance of marrying again doesn't make sense.

As women, we think that if we make sacrifices for someone, they would do the same for us, but i'm beginning to realise the majority of men do not operate that way.

I know a woman who saved up her money for many years and he saw supposed to use that money to buy them a house in xamar. He put his name on the contract and married a woman and they play happy families.

Last I heard she was in a mental hospital and he refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing because it is permissible to marry more then 1 woman. I hope she is doing better now she has kids who no longer have a stable father figure.

Its haram to use your wife's money without her permission. He is essentially a thief.

The thing is in our community, usually the worst of men are the ones that marry again. They don't care about halal or haram, their kids or partners feelings.

Polygamy is very common in our community so doing everything, especially financially for a man who has a 50% chance of marrying again doesn't make sense.

As women, we think that if we make sacrifices for someone, they would do the same for us, but i'm beginning to realise the majority of men do not operate that way.
I can't speak for majority of men, but women do also take advantage of men who offer them everything.. Someone lose their husband's because they are emotionally and physically capable of satisfying their husband's but what should a man do stay in a dead marriage or take a second wife?

I can't speak for majority of men, but women do also take advantage of men who offer them everything.. Someone lose their husband's because they are emotionally and physically capable of satisfying their husband's but what should a man do stay in a dead marriage or take a second wife?

My point is this. If that woman didn't provide everything for that man like she was his mother, would she of reacted like this to his 2nd marriage?

I know stories of women building men up financially, along with giving birth to his kids and looking after the home. You would expect the husband not to get married again as he literally owes everything to the wife, but like I said a lot of men do not think like that.

Hence, if you have a normal marriage in which you didn't sacrifice everything for him like you are his mother, and he provided for you ect, you wouldn't be that hurt if he marries again. You either decide to stay or you leave the situation with your mental health intact.

My point is this. If that woman didn't provide everything for that man like she was his mother, would she of reacted like this to his 2nd marriage?

I know stories of women building men up financially, along with giving birth to his kids and looking after the home. You would expect the husband not to get married again as he literally owes everything to the wife, but like I said a lot of men do not think like that.

Hence, if you have a normal marriage in which you didn't sacrifice everything for him like you are his mother, and he provided for you ect, you wouldn't be that hurt if he marries again. You either decide to stay or you leave the situation with your mental health intact.
Why would a woman sacrifice everything for a man without consideration for her self? And can you blame anyone but her to making a foolish choice but breaking her back for someone who would just leave her afterwards?

@Angelina
Women are good at making foolish decisions and then when they end up in a bad situation they'll just blame everyone else but themselves for their mistakes. How about you take responsibility and stop blaming all men for your poor choices in life.

I heard this story about a guy he told his wife to go back home on vacation to go see her mom during the months she was away he called social services and told them his wife ran out on him and the kids and that she left the country and how she neglected the kids the social services fail to get a hold of the wife

A couple months goes by she comes back to her home by a woman her husband married and finds out not only did he marry a new wife but he got custody of their kids and that she cant go near him or the kids
She must have been a very lousy wife since he wanted to get rid of her that bad :mjlol:

Why would a woman sacrifice everything for a man without consideration for her self? And can you blame anyone but her to making a foolish choice but breaking her back for someone who would just leave her afterwards?

My point. Any woman that wants to give men that don't have their shit together a chance needs to re-read your post. Definitely a reality check.

@Angelina
Women are good at making foolish decisions and then when they end up in a bad situation they'll just blame everyone else but themselves for their mistakes. How about you take responsibility and stop blaming all men for your poor choices in life.

In an ideal world, being compassionate and helping your husband financially isn't a 'mistake', but considering the fact that many men simply do not care about using a woman's money and love and then moving on without caring, making sacrifices is silly.

My point. Any woman that wants to give men that don't have their shit together a chance needs to re-read your post. Definitely a reality check.
You should choose your man based on character and not only because he looks cute or can tell you a funny joke.. Many women are superficial and choose their spouse out of superficial characteristics like height cuteness or other characteristics that don't really matter in the end and that's why some end up with cold son of b*tch for a husband. So do a through analysis on everything before you marry and you won't end up as a bitter divorce who hates all men.

You should choose your man based on character and not only because he looks cute or can tell you a funny joke.. Many women are superficial and choose their spouse out of superficial characteristics like height cuteness or other characteristics that don't really matter in the end and that's why some end up with cold son of b*tch for a husband.

You only really know a man if you have been travelling with him or you have lived with him. Before marriage, it is a case of Russian roulette. We don't go on holidays with men who are not our husbands or cohabit.

How are you really going to gage whether or not a man has real naxariis? You only find out a persons level of kindness and compassion in certain scenarios.

SubhanAllah, this is very sad..

:frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

You only really know a man if you have been travelling with him or you have lived with him. Before marriage, it is a case of Russian roulette. We don't go on holidays with men who are not our husbands or cohabit.

How are you really going to gage whether or not a man has real naxariis? You only find out a persons level of kindness and compassion in certain scenarios.
Conduct personality test on him

Trending

Latest posts