Marry behind your wives back

Why is washing the car masculine, but not cleaning the house.

Isn't washing the car still a form of cleaning?

There is nothing wrong with expecting your wife to do most of the cleaning and cooking if you are providing.

We are merely talking about helping her when she is tired or needs extra help. Do you think you are above that?
You didnt answer my question im not talking about exceptions im talking about general rule you muslim right?

So whos duty is it to provide is it the woman or man please help me understand

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Its in the man's DNA to spread his seeds to many women possible, but should you do it? I never contemplated doing it personally because i want to be in the daily lives of my kids. I want to know thier school work, teach them the deen etc. Cant do it when i am between houses. Kids need to see thier dad daily.

You didnt answer my question im not talking about exceptions im talking about general rule you muslim right?

So whos duty is it to provide is it the woman or man please help me understand

Islamically a man has to provide.

Stop asking me if I am Muslim. According to the majority of the Madhabs and fuqaha a woman does not have to cook and clean. This is especially in the Shafi madhabs.

Islamically a man has to provide.

Stop asking me if I am Muslim. According to the majority of the Madhabs and fuqaha a woman does not have to cook and clean. This is especially in the Shafi madhabs.
no a woman should also provide for a man...... see how we can play this game

so if its a mans duty to provide what is the duty of the woman?

There are differences of opinion.

I think if the husband is providing then the wife should cook and clean.

If she needs help, he should help her from time to time. Its simple kindness to help someone when they need your help.

There are differences of opinion.

I think if the husband is providing then the wife should cook and clean.

If she needs help, he should help her from time to time. Its simple kindness to help someone when they need your help.
what if the husband needs help telling her to bring money to the house?

and please make this make sense so if the husbands duty is to provide and he is providing what is she doing then?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
wait what?

so whats the wifes duty or she doesnt have one then?
her duty is guard your property and not allow anyone into the home that the husband does not want there

islam does not dictate household responsibilities to the wife its equally yours as hers to do chores in the home

what if the husband needs help telling her to bring money to the house?

and please make this make sense so if the husbands duty is to provide and he is providing what is she doing then?

I'm not a sociopath, if my husband was struggling financially i would help him. Its his role to provide, but if he is in a tight spot I would help.

Also, housework especially if you have children under a certain age is never-ending and if your wife has small babies along with tending to the house, she will need your help.

Back home women have maids, families and neighbors helping them. In the UK or any other western country, your wife only has you. I find it sick that some men will refuse to help when you can see your wife is struggling and has no support system.

I'm not a sociopath, if my husband was struggling financially i would help him. Its his role to provide, but if he is in a tight spot I would help.

Also, housework especially if you have children under a certain age is never-ending and if your wife has small babies along with tending to the house, she will need your help.

Back home women have maids, families and neighbors helping them. In the UK or any other western country, your wife only has you. I find it sick that some men will refuse to help when you can see your wife is struggling and has no support system.
Ok i get it but im the type of man no matter how hard hit financially i am would not ask my wife to make money that my job i took her from her dad its my responsibility

same way a woman should be when it comes to the household chores not letting her man do it because he is providing its simple as that

and islam backs this im not saying something that goes against islam

her duty is guard your property and not allow anyone into the home that the husband does not want there

islam does not dictate household responsibilities to the wife its equally yours as hers to do chores in the home
how can she guard your property when shes working?

Listen i have no issue if you say everything should be 50-50 but when you want to keep rights of the woman in islam but not take the rights of the husband thats the issue

have 50-50 for all things even meher ,weddings should be split in half woman should pay half the bills man also cooks and cleans half and half etc

Ok i get it but im the type of man no matter how hard hit financially i am would not ask my wife to make money that my job i took her from her dad its my responsibility

same way a woman should be when it comes to the household chores not letting her man do it because he is providing its simple as that

and islam backs this im not saying something that goes against islam

Islam backs compassion. If you know your wife needs help, why would you not help her?

We don't live back home. There are no maids here, nor do many people live in the same neighborhood as their sisters and mums. What happens when your wife is breastfeeding and she has a screaming two year old and dinner needs to be made. Are you just going to watch her struggle?

Islam backs compassion. If you know your wife needs help, why would you not help her?

We don't live back home. There are no maids here, nor do many people live in the same neighborhood as their sisters and mums. What happens when your wife is breastfeeding and she has a screaming two year old and dinner needs to be made. Are you just going to watch her struggle?
if i get the maid whats the point of the wife? i might as well get anther wife

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@so_wavey
how can she guard your property when shes working?

Listen i have no issue if you say everything should be 50-50 but when you want to keep rights of the woman in islam but not take the rights of the husband thats the issue

have 50-50 for all things even meher ,weddings should be split in half woman should pay half the bills man also cooks and cleans half and half etc
if your working and shes the housewife looking after the house thats fine but when you come home from work you have the same responsibilities like her to look after your house and kids

if i get the maid whats the point of the wife? i might as well get anther wife

I can't continue talking to someone who thinks wives are just glorified maids.

You didn't answer my question, what will you do if your wife is breast-feeding, toddler is crying and food needs to be made?

@so_wavey
if your working and shes the housewife looking after the house thats fine but when you come home from work you have the same responsibilities like her to look after your house and kids
Ok so the man works all day to provide and comes home and you expect him to help cook and clean? and the wife was sitting at home all day?

If thats your thinking you shouldnt say its the mans duty to provide you should say both should provide and both can take share of cooking and cleaning simple

No wonder there is a hadith of majority of women being in hell fire

I can't continue talking to someone who thinks wives are just glorified maids.

You didn't answer my question, what will you do if your wife is breast-feeding, toddler is crying and food needs to be made?
I would just leave her to it same way she would leave me to it when it comes to providing

Trending

Latest posts