ABDI broke my heart again
You ain't by my side I feel betrayed
And I know you got Jummah on a Friday"

:russ:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is this turtleneck nigga hiding from her in his own house?!

Dog Playing GIF

The song kind of slaps...

Lmao, I hope this Abdi gets exposed to his parents for this f*ck shit :ftw9nwa:

I bet you he's already telling his parents some fake story about how this girl is obsessed with him and he's the innocent one who said no to temptation knowing dam well he probably led her on and was the first to contact her with his thirsty ass.
:sass2:

This is a warning to Non-Somali girls, stay away from Abdi's...and African men in general. They'll waste your time. One of my Ethiopian friends once dated an Abdi before... I warned her many times not to trust him. He ended up leeching off of her and ghosting her 2 years into the relationship to marry some innocent Xalimo in Somalia.

sorevsa

@asveros
The song kind of slaps...

Lmao, I hope this Abdi gets exposed to his parents for this f*ck shit :ftw9nwa:

I bet you he's already telling his parents some fake story about how this girl is obsessed with him and he's the innocent one who said no to temptation knowing dam well he probably led her on and was the first to contact her with his thirsty ass.
:sass2:

This is a warning to Non-Somali girls, stay away from Abdi's...and African men in general. They'll waste your time. One of my Ethiopian friends once dated an Abdi before... I warned her many times not to trust him. He ended up leeching off of her and ghosting her 2 years into the relationship to marry some innocent Xalimo in Somalia.
nigga she IS obsessed with him. goes into his house like she owns it, recording him and making vids then on top of that releases a garbage song calaacling about him

i will ignore the last paragraph, faraxs make good partners. :mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would have recommended a diss track.:mjkkk: If I wrote something about him, you better believe his spindly legs would be mangled and maimed at the bottom of the stairs.

Luckily, I'm too smart to be deceived by the antics of nimaan. And I think I have a killer stare, so I have never been crossed by them. :)
scared brandon t jackson GIF by HULU

nigga she IS obsessed with him. goes into his house like she owns it, recording him and making vids then on top of that releases a garbage song calaacling about him

That innocent Xalimo got cheated on too
:mjohreally:

Yeah she might be obsessed, but it's probably because she was wronged. I honestly think she should just set his car on fire (if he even has one) or do some damage to his paint job and then ghost him.

Someone should game her on never letting a man see you cry over him. The best response is making sure he never gets a whiff of you.

She's playing 3D chess though, I think she knows he doesn't want this information out. Now the global Somali community know this Abdi was engaging in premarital fuckery. :ftw9nwa:

His reputation is ruined. Any future xalimo will probably be sent this video if she talks to him.