MADOW girl makes song about FARAX after he CHEATS on her

sorevsa

@asveros
You're in your mid 30's and on somalispot? Why aren't you married and having a life? :ayaanswag:
youre a nigga making threads about liking white gus. a gaal is telling you to have some xishood.
Saqajaan waaxid! Sleeping around on top of sleeping around just so he can bully xalimos on the net. I hope he doesn’t give some poor xalimo from back home Aids after complaining about “western women”.
he looks classy, not the type wife those chicks bk home. also youre too miskeen, i advice you to have fun in college
its fine for a woman to be a virgin at any age. you'd never hear the end of it if a guy was past 30 as a virgin.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
interesting. she said she hated him and then dated him awhile after. im telling you, somali D is addictive. got her in a mid life crisis as 19 :chrisfreshhah:

fam are you asexual, never met a muslim girl thats not obsessed with marriage.
I'm not asexual. Contrary to popular belief, men want marriage more, at least from my experience.
Wallahi, waxa waa fanaanad.

:russ:

You advertise yourself, intentionally or not intentionally, as the type of woman men compose gabays and go to war over. Seems some of my peers would risk it all for that, 10 year age gap, near eedo status or not.
I'm not that conceited. And you aren't ten years younger than me, little one. :lol:
You're in your mid 30's and on somalispot? Why aren't you married and having a life? :ayaanswag:
I sense a bit of age discrimination and segregation. Or would you prefer only one matriarchal figure of SSpot, i.e., @Basra? Please don't make me use my Mod powers against you. I have a life. I won't gain one by changing my marital status. Do you wish to age me ten years from settling down?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not asexual. Contrary to popular belief, men want marriage more, at least from my experience.

I'm not that conceited. And you aren't ten years younger than me, little one. :lol:

I sense a bit of age discrimination and segregation. Or would you prefer only one matriarchal figure of SSpot, i.e., @Basra? Please don't make me use my Mod powers against you. I have a life. I won't gain one by changing my marital status. Do you wish to age me ten years from settling down?

Are u in Austria or Australia?

Iga raali ahow abayo

sorevsa

@asveros

I'm not conceited. And you aren't ten years younger than me, little one. :lol:

youre right, i guess its just biology that guys want women more. if we stayed passive like them we'd all die out since men are naturally approachers.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Ayeeyo @Basra has kids and has probably broken at least two nimaan in her life. But as promised I shall refrain from pushing you to marry. I am glad you so far feel content and send you much tidings. Also, I'm 26 turning 27 this year. You're 36 and turned that age this year. Pretty much a decade my senior, eedo macan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ayeeyo @Basra has kids and has probably broken at least two nimaan in her life. But as promised I shall refrain from pushing you to marry. I am glad you so far feel content and send you much tidings. Also, I'm 26 turning 27 this year. You're 36 and turned that age this year. Pretty much a decade my senior, eedo macan.

Ayeeyo Basra is a virgin and a Nun

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
youre a nigga making threads about liking white gus. a gaal is telling you to have some xishood.

he looks classy, not the type wife those chicks bk home. also youre too miskeen, i advice you to have fun in college

its fine for a woman to be a virgin at any age. you'd never hear the end of it if a guy was past 30 as a virgin.
“CLASSY”????
:mjlol:
Being a th0t is now classy. Yaab wallahi. We should go back to s!ut-shaming
:sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You're pretty much my brother's age. :cosbyhmm:Yet look more like my adeer from what I've seen. I guess we all don't have the methuselah gene. My birthday is next week. Thanks.
Are u in Austria or Australia?
I'm from neither but it is just as draconian if not more.
youre right, i guess its just biology that guys want women more. if we stayed passive like them we'd all die out since men are naturally approachers.
You are correct.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

The majority of women who grow old (50-60+) without children and a family seem to be pretty miserable. It's a myth some types online spread that only men need families to be truly content with life. But @Sophisticate is not an cadaan lady. I reckon she has at least one sibling or cousins who have or will have children and will be involved with them to some extent and I wouldn't be surprised if she still lives with or is in close contact with her hooyo and aabo among other relatives. Her close knit, traditionalist family connections will keep her sane and happy in the long-term. These cadaan ladies screw themselves by being both mostly loners and unmarried with no kids. Cat lady death sentence.

A poor average looking man in a conservative third world country could be a virgin well into his thirties unless he pays a visit to touristic sites in his country.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're pretty much my brother's age. :cosbyhmm:Yet look more like my adeer from what I've seen. I guess we all don't have the methuselah gene.

You tryna get me back for all my teasing, I see. In my defense, you've never seen me outside of small cutouts with grainy grayscaled effects. I look younger than I am in terms of skin quality, still have all my hair and am lean and look healthy with naturally white teeth. Though I don't have a "baby face" in terms of bone structure. I have a pronounced jawline and pretty angular, robustish features. None of that cheeby cheeked teenager vibe going like Chunks.

sorevsa

@asveros
“CLASSY”????
:mjlol:
Being a th0t is now classy. Yaab wallahi. We should go back to s!ut-shaming
:sass2:
youre missing out. everyones having fun and youre on sspot talking about premartial sex like its the end of the world when it happens smh
A poor average looking man in a conservative third world country could be a virgin well into his thirties unless he pays a visit to touristic sites in his country.
nope, in muslim countries he can just pick a woman and get married to her. its the west where theyre more likely to be virgins since women have choices

sorevsa

@asveros
The majority of women who grow old (50-60+) without children and a family seem to be pretty miserable. It's a myth some types online spread that only men need families to be truly content with life. But @Sophisticate is not an cadaan lady. I reckon she has at least one sibling or cousins who have or will have children and will be involved with them to some extent and I wouldn't be surprised if she still lives with or is in close contact with her hooyo and aabo among other relatives. Her close knit, traditionalist family connections will keep her sane and happy in the long-term. These cadaan ladies screw themselves by being both mostly loners and unmarried with no kids. Cat lady death sentence.
yep. but i will never admit this because my ego wont let me say that women dont need me to live.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What makes you think (1) I will never marry and (2) never have children. My cousin is probably the most beautiful Somali I've known (and I rarely praise appearance so you can be assured of my statement) and married at 40 and has 3 normal kids now. She even got an Abdi to break his neck for her. He has money now so I suppose that's why she changed her mind about him.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What makes you think (1) I will never marry and (2) never have children. My cousin is probably the most beautiful Somali I've known (and I never compliment so you can be assured of my statement) and married at 40 and has 3 normal kids now. She even got an Abdi to break his neck for her. He has money now so I suppose that's why she changed her mind about him.

@Nak-Muay-Kru Work hard, nigga. She's open to marrying you in 4 years. Better get that portfolio in the multimillion dollar club.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You tryna get me back for all my teasing, I see. In my defense, you've never seen me outside of small cutouts with grainy grayscaled effects. I look younger than I am in terms of skin quality, still have all my hair and am lean and look healthy with naturally white teeth. Though I don't have a "baby face" in terms of bone structure. I have a pronounced jawline and pretty angular, robustish features. None of that cheeby cheeked teenager vibe going like Chunks.
Sure, buddy.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Sure, buddy.

:russ:

Okay, if I've actually upset you somehow I'm sorry, wallahi. Just playing around, wallahi. I wasn't assuming that you'll never get married, walaashay. Just pointing out that even if you don't I bet you'll be fine for the reasons given. I've got nothing but respect for you, eedo macanay. I'm not teasing whenever I say you come off as an exemplary individual and that I'm regularly impressed someone of your level of cerebralness exists within the community. To be honest a lot of folks on here are impressive intelligence wise. That goes for you too @sorevsa. You all make me hopeful that my idiotic belief that the Somali nation intellectually needs me is unfounded and that it will be fine when I pass if that date were even tomorrow.

Trending

Latest posts