MADOW girl makes song about FARAX after he CHEATS on her

:wow:I would have recommended a diss track.:mjkkk: If I wrote something about him, you better believe his spindly legs would be mangled and maimed at the bottom of the stairs.

Luckily, I'm too smart to be deceived by the antics of nimaan. And I think I have a killer stare, so I have never been crossed by them. :)
scared brandon t jackson GIF by HULU
You just stick to your cats and stay away from ninaam..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorevsa

@asveros
That innocent Xalimo got cheated on too
:mjohreally:

Yeah she might be obsessed, but it's probably because she was wronged. I honestly think she should just set his car on fire (if he even has one) or do some damage to his paint job and then ghost him.

Someone should game her on never letting a man see you cry over him. The best response is making sure he never gets a whiff of you.
youre crazy, she'll just get locked up for vandalism.

blame the game not the player, this farax is just doing his thing :pachah1:
I would have recommended a diss track.:mjkkk: If I wrote something about him, you better believe his spindly legs would be mangled and maimed at the bottom of the stairs.

Luckily, I'm too smart to be deceived by the antics of nimaan. And I think I have a killer stare, so I have never been crossed by them. :)
a song is better in this case, so many popular singers like ariana grande and taylor swift are known for making songs bout their ex'es. idk what this chick thinks shes doing tho.
She's playing 3D chess though, I think she knows he doesn't want this information out. Now the global Somali community know this Abdi was engaging in premarital fuckery. :ftw9nwa:

His reputation is ruined. Any future xalimo will probably be sent this video if she talks to him.
guys sleeping around dont mean shit sorry to break it to you. people will watch this and move on. doubt his parents or anyone cares. city boys up :ulyin:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would have recommended a diss track.:mjkkk: If I wrote something about him, you better believe his spindly legs would be mangled and maimed at the bottom of the stairs.

From listening to the distressing threats you've made in your recordings I feel like this is how a man who broke your heart would end up:

guys sleeping around dont mean shit sorry to break it to you. people will watch this and move on. doubt his parents or anyone cares. city boys up :ulyin:

No lie told there, City Abdi's be getting away with lots of shit

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Edit: She'll only get locked up if she gets caught my friend... :yousmart:
That's why you put on a ski mask and do this shit:

sorevsa

@asveros
faraxs/xalimos post way worse than that lol
she just wanted her dead song to blow, and everyone knows somalis in vids bang hella views. this guy looks genuinely pissed to see her.
No lie told there, City Abdi's be getting away with lots of shit

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Edit: She'll only get locked up if she gets caught my friend... :yousmart:
That's why you put on a ski mask and do this shit:

loool someone will be recording this chick just like in the video you sent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You just stick to your cats and stay away from ninaam..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most animals run away from me except for black widows. :meleshame:We're in the same support group.
From listening to the distressing threats you've made in your recordings I feel like this is how a man who broke your heart would end up:

We were actually born around the same time (2 weeks apart). I wonder what that says. :dead:
Lakiin I have better impulse control and I don't have BPD.
a song is better in this case, so many popular singers like ariana grande and taylor swift are known for making songs bout their ex'es. idk what this chick thinks shes doing tho.
A song is too soft.

she just wanted her dead song to blow, and everyone knows somalis in vids bang hella views. this guy looks genuinely pissed to see her.

loool someone will be recording this chick just like in the video you sent.

She posted her intial story time. Apparently she's 19 and has been dating Abdi for a couple of years until they went to separate schools. I'll be waiting for the full story time she'll post later

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Whoa, wtf?! I thought you were like 32-33. You're in your mid 30s? Also, no. You have TWBNRPD (There Will Be No Remains Personality Disorder).

I was born in Spring. And it's not my fault I look 10 years younger than my real age. It's unfortunate because wiil yaar aka your peers think I'm fair game. :mjlol: Bless their confused little souls and tiny pockets but I'm probably more inclined to make graves than rob cradles.

sorevsa

@asveros

She posted her intial story time. Apparently she's 19 and has been dating Abdi for a couple of years until they went to separate schools. I'll be waiting for the full story time she'll post later

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF
interesting. she said she hated him and then dated him awhile after. im telling you, somali D is addictive. got her in a mid life crisis as 19 :chrisfreshhah:
I was born in Spring. And it's not my fault I look 10 years younger than my real age. It's unfortunate because wiil yaar aka your peers think I'm fair game. :mjlol: Bless their confused little souls and tiny pockets but I'm probably more inclined to make graves than rob cradles.
fam are you asexual, never met a muslim girl thats not obsessed with marriage.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Saqajaan waaxid! Sleeping around on top of sleeping around just so he can bully xalimos on the net. I hope he doesn’t give some poor xalimo from back home Aids after complaining about “western women”.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Most animals run away from me except for black widows. :meleshame:We're in the same support group.

Wallahi, waxa waa fanaanad.

:russ:

You advertise yourself, intentionally or not intentionally, as the type of woman men compose gabays and go to war over. Seems some of my peers would risk it all for that, 10 year age gap, near eedo status or not.

You're in your mid 30's and on somalispot? Why aren't you married and having a life? :ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts