MADOW girl makes song about FARAX after he CHEATS on her

sorevsa

@asveros
:russ:

Okay, if I've actually upset you somehow I'm sorry, wallahi. Just playing around, wallahi. I wasn't assuming that you'll never get married, walaashay. Just pointing out that even if you don't I bet you'll be fine for the reasons given. I've got nothing but respect for you, eedo macanay. I'm not teasing whenever I say you come off as an exemplary individual and that I'm regularly impressed someone of your level of cerebralness exists within the community. To be honest a lot of folks on here are impressive intelligence wise. That goes for you too @sorevsa. You all make me hopeful that my idiotic belief that the Somali nation intellectually needs me is unfounded and that it will be fine when I pass if that date were even tomorrow.
much love. i'm representing the gaals so I can't come off as braindead.

I enjoy reading your dna/heritage stuff although its long af and too much jargon in it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Nak-Muay-Kru Work hard, nigga. She's open to marrying you in 4 years. Better get that portfolio in the multimillion dollar club.
Nak is a troubadour/bard type. Artsy, nice prose, generous with his meager saving but likely to ghost during trying times. My spidey senses tell me.

@Sheikh Google attempted to usurp him. However, a dung beetle is more open handed. At least they are xoog, believe bigger is better and come with a nuptial gift of herbivore xaar to appease a fair lady scarab. Yet he can't find two pence to rub together.:cosbyhmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nak is a troubadour/bard type. Artsy, nice prose, generous with his meager saving but likely to ghost during trying times. My spidey senses tell me.

@Sheikh Google attempted to usurp him. However, a dung beetle is more open handed. At least they are xoog, believe bigger is better and come with a nuptial gift of herbivore xaar to appease a fair lady scarab. Yet he can't find two pence to rub together.:cosbyhmm:

@Sheikh Google she out here calling you niggardly and destitute.

200.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sheikh Google she out here calling you niggardly and destitute.

200.gif
Straight from the horse's mouth. :mjlol:
Exactly. Like I can't woo you with my words here take some money so I can buy your coochie. Feels so archaic and desperate. Mehr should be a combo of his love for you/her being reasonable and just a mutual appreciation for the marriage that you are both going into. Not here's 10plusk now your mine so open yo legs...

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think you are very perceptive. What do you think?
I'd rather not guess and be way off but I guess despite how you sometimes imply you'd want someone incredibly loaded I wager a 1 million dollar net worth or somewhat above that with an upper middle-class steady income and a respectable mehr to go with that (no idea the exact amount) would satisfy you. I also sense you'd probably like a guy who is present, attentive, committed and who'd want to actively co-parent and who either owns his own business or somehow works remotely so that he can be around with you and the kids and be a hands-on and good father. Am I way off?

This girl found out her bf 'abdi' cheated on her and she confronted him

Man said 'get out of my yard blud' as soon as he saw her :pachah1:

Then she decides to make a heartbreak song about him

Crying over some skinny guy 💀 girl get higher self esteem

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'd rather not guess and be way off but I guess despite how you sometimes imply you'd want someone incredibly loaded I wager a 1 million dollar net worth or somewhat above that with an upper middle-class steady income and a respectable mehr to go with that (no idea the exact amount) would satisfy you. I also sense you'd probably like a guy who is present, attentive, committed and who'd want to actively co-parent and who either owns his own business or somehow works remotely so that he can be around with you and the kids and be a hands-on and good father. Am I way off?
Plead The Fifth Dave Chappelle GIF

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
The song kind of slaps...

Lmao, I hope this Abdi gets exposed to his parents for this f*ck shit :ftw9nwa:

I bet you he's already telling his parents some fake story about how this girl is obsessed with him and he's the innocent one who said no to temptation knowing dam well he probably led her on and was the first to contact her with his thirsty ass.
:sass2:

This is a warning to Non-Somali girls, stay away from Abdi's...and African men in general. They'll waste your time. One of my Ethiopian friends once dated an Abdi before... I warned her many times not to trust him. He ended up leeching off of her and ghosting her 2 years into the relationship to marry some innocent Xalimo in Somalia.
Issaq niggas in general, us MJ niggas don’t cheat

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This song slaps, shout out to all the Abdis in the world thriving for better green.:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts