Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Reminder to Somalis who thinks Maya Jama is the prototype of what a Somali looks like..

This is what the people of Somalia typically look like. Be proud of who you are and stop white washing your people!

View attachment 47772

It's interesting how any picture or video with a group of Somalis in it always features one or two Bantus. Clearly a sign of changing times.

Not really they don't have nice noses they don't have high cheekbone in abundance they don't have nice necks or foreheads. Most of them because of neanderthal gene in them they have stocky build and that weird outward eyebrows. :manny:
Define nice. Straight small upturned noses that are considered widely attractive are found in high density in white populations. Likewise to short angular foreheads in the initial stage of the norwood and ludwig scale. Although Somalis have on average higher cheekbones, cheekbones that are too exaggerated are not considered attractive.

Dark-skinned babies are the most handsomest babies I want a dark skin xalimo when they put lotion they glow like a chocolate melting they shine like the darkness in the sun when they look at me my heart moonwalks alxamdullilah the dark-skinned are the most beautiful xalimos!!!!

@NA9 this beg :damn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Define nice. Straight small upturned noses that are considered widely attractive are found in high density in white populations. Likewise to short angular foreheads in the initial stage of the norwood and ludwig scale. Although Somalis have on average higher cheekbones, cheekbones that are too exaggerated are not considered attractive.
No they're not. When you see their noses in real life it's not straight most is bumpy and big. And alot get surgery to try get straight nose if they already had it why would they get surgery so much. And high cheekbones in their community is not found in majority maybe only 50% -65%.
Their foreheads are kinda straight down and then bump for eyebrows bridge. Alot don't have a nice slope to their forehead. No offence to them beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which isn't mine.

Wrong. The half Italians were rare and said to be a product of a union with ladies of the night. As they were non-Muslim, Somali women were largely inacessible to them. Somalis are also xenophobes, no suprise there.

And the English were not allowed to marry Somali women. Treaties forbade that. Somalis understood social endogamy back then.

What are you talking about? I'm not even old and I knew of an old lady (aun) that was married to an Englishman and lived well (strangely) in Muqdisho. I'm skeptical mixing was looked down upon among the reer magaal. Any mixing adverted was entirely on the volition of the Europeans.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's interesting how any picture or video with a group of Somalis in it always features one or two Bantus. Clearly a sign of changing times.
There are Somali Bantu.

They are still considered Somali. Even back home they are accepted as Somali.

The only people that I have seen being hateful towards them or about them were randoms on here.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are Somali Bantu.

They are still considered Somali. Even back home they are accepted as Somali.

The only people that I have seen being hateful towards them or about them were randoms on here.

Yeah, yeah. Just like i'm considered Swedish.

Since when is recognizing that they are not Somali hateful? If Somalis settled down in Japan during the 1800s, that would still not make them Japanese today. That's the reality.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Maya and Alisha look Somali. What about Laiqah Omar (half Welsh)?
tumblr_osvjncDbon1w8i9qdo2_540.jpg

3341_8c23c276-a7db-4e59-aefa-86d63c835d57.jpg

unnamed-15.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah, yeah. Just like i'm considered Swedish.

Since when is recognizing that they are not Somali hateful? If Somalis settled down in Japan during the 1800s, that would still not make them Japanese. That's the reality.
I understood what you meant. I was asking numerous family members recently and they mostly knew they were Bantu but treated them well cause they were born and raised in Somali just like them and speak the language. Heck they are even more Somali than a lot of teens. Look at me I barely speak af Somali. I’m only Somali by birth since both my parents are Somali.

When you said it was a sign of changing times do you mean that in a negative way?

Haven’t Somali Bantu been in Somalia for many years.why the shock of seeing a Somali Bantu in a group of Somalis

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I understood what you meant. I was asking numerous family members recently and they mostly knew they were Bantu but treated them well cause they were born and raised in Somali just like them and speak the language. Heck they are even more Somali than a lot of teens. Look at me I barely speak af Somali. I’m only Somali by birth since both my parents are Somali.

When you said it was a sign of changing times do you mean that in a negative way?

Haven’t Somali Bantu been in Somalia for many years.why the shock of seeing a Somali Bantu in a group of Somalis

I never said anything about mistreating them. I made a factual claim, they are not Somali. They simply adopted that label. I could adopt the Swedish label, but i would still not be Swedish, not really.

The shock is how fast they have grown as a demographic in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP

An Ethiopid kid adopted by White people who is fully Somali with zero Somali culture or language is more Somali to me than a Somali Bantu from Somalia.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I never said anything about mistreating them. I made a factual claim, they are not Somali. They simply adopted that label. I could adopt the Swedish label, but i would still not be Swedish, not really.

The shock is how fast they have grown as a demographic in Somalia.
I’m not really shocked. There are kids being born and raised there in Somalia. Living there entire lives there.becoming more nationalistic and being proud of the country they live in . Meanwhile you got a shit load of western Somalis who would rather just vacation to Somalia instead of staying their long term and fixing the place up.

Somalia is home for them. Of course they are going to get comfortable. Population is going to grow definitely.

I’m not really shocked. There are kids being born and raised there in Somalia. Living there entire lives there.becoming more nationalistic and being proud of the country they live in . Meanwhile you got a shit load of western Somalis who would rather just vacation to Somalia instead of staying their long term and fixing the place up.

Somalia is home for them. Of course they are going to get comfortable. Population is going to grow definitely.
Saxib fock that mentality bro fufus who speak Maay Maay and focking swahili are foreigners

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Assuming that their current growth rate continues, half of Southern Somalia will be Somali Bantu soon.

And before you say that's ridiculous, they went from 3% to 9%, from the civil war until 2003, (in all of Somalia, which translates to a higher percentage in the south alone). My guess is that 9% in 2003 is at least 15% today. Do you see a pattern here? They are somehow gaining on us as an overall percentage.

I'm not saying mistreat or hate them, but this is the reality. Big chunks of Somalia will just be a Somali speaking Uganda someday.:zhqjlmx:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen mixed kids they look really pretty they look more of yemenis with soft curly hair I don't believe in weak genetics!

Wrong. They don't look Southern Semetic. They have a range of looks from European passing to ambiguous Middle Eastern (but less hairy).
What are you talking about? I'm not even old and I knew of an old lady (aun) that was married to an Englishman and lived well (strangely) in Muqdisho. I'm skeptical mixing was looked down upon among the reer magaal. Any mixing adverted was entirely on the volition of the Europeans.

That's one example. Still wasn't widespread, nor was it encouraged. Yes; it was looked down upon in the North (and forbidden for women). You don't have to be particularly old to know this, just aware of pre-1960s history.

Wrong. They don't look Southern Semetic. They have a range of looks from European passing to ambiguous Middle Eastern (but less hairy).

That's one example. Still wasn't widespread, nor was it encouraged. Yes; it was looked down upon in the North (and forbidden for women). You don't have to be particularly old to know this, just aware of pre-1960s history.

How will u tell me I'm wrong when I saw it!! Wayaab

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How will u tell me I'm wrong when I saw it!! Wayaab

Similarly, how can you tell me I'm wrong when there are Somalis on Instagram with cadaan ciyaal.:mugshotman:

They are broadcasting the death of Somali phenotypes. Who will preserve our voluptuous foreheads and those delicate features? :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending