Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know anyways u sound like a pretty woman who is waiting for her king to come.......u ever thought saxiix Samatar sugulle in sspot could be your king !!

:farmajoyaab: I could be a beautiful qumayo that will swallow you whole like dhegdheer. Are you prepared to be khalas? You never know what manner of crazy the internet will get you.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Maya Jama is NOT light skin.

Yes she is you dumb Oromo! She even referred to herself light skin on Twitter. :mjlol:

8cc0063afe931d583a0debc28e77bdc3--flag-dress-world-cup-.jpg

Yeah, yeah keep talking my fellow mixed Somali. :sass1:

It's alright, your my part-ajnabi brother. :mjlol:

I won't judge you like you did with me.:pachah1:
Difference is that my lineage is Somali but you got some Ethiopian lineage:pachah1:
I don't object to people being mixed but claiming your Mama's clan is dumb:pachah1:

:farmajoyaab: I could be a beautiful qumayo that will swallow you whole like dhegdheer. Are you prepared to be khalas? You never know what manner of crazy the internet will get you.

I thought u were mature woman but sounds like u are 16-18 years old lady
wtf1.gif

Attachments

• wtf1.gif
    wtf1.gif
    857.9 KB · Views: 272
:siilaanyosmile: I'll take that as a compliment. My DMs will soon flood with R.kelly types. Kkkkkkk

You are lonely woman who is desperate that's not good your expectations is too high and u will end up dying single unless u want me to take over and make u the queen of saxiix and u will make odkac with suqaar on the side and canjeero on the side when I come home mashaallah!

Her Somali parent can't be fully Somali since it would require him/her to carry the genes blue-green eyes, and that's only possible through European admixture.
Not necessarily I have an aunt who married a white guy and children are blonde with blue eyes and also I have a fully somali aunt that has hazel eyes

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are lonely woman who is desperate that's not good your expectations is too high and u will end up dying single unless u want me to take over and make u the queen of saxiix and u will make odkac with suqaar on the side and canjeero on the side when I come home mashaallah!

We make muqmaad around here. :gucciwhat: And its laxoox.

So, you're the only eligible Farax, here to save me from spinsterhood?:siilaanyolaugh:

Don't lie, you're half Arab. You need to stop claiming fully Somali when you said yourself you're Hispanic passing
Wallahi this is the 4th time we've discussed this:mjlol:
My mother and father are Somali just because I'm light skinned doesn't mean I'm not Somali :mahubowtf: btw lots of ignorant white people think Somalis look Latinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts