Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similarly, how can you tell me I'm wrong when there are Somalis on Instagram with cadaan ciyaal.:mugshotman:
They are broadcasting the death of Somali genes. Who will preserve our foreheads and those delicate features? :snoop:

Delicate... stop woman who wants a good looking man as husband! I wonder if the good looking man will find u attractive tho do u meet his standards NO!

Don't catch feelings, kid. :ftw9nwa: I demand intelligence too.

U can't have both!!!!!... hmmmmm I may have both tho what is your email???
1wg2h8.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some Somalis carry a West Eurasian depigmentation gene while other Somalis do not. This causes the big difference in how half Somalis look. Nothing to do with the father or mother being Somali.

50% of them do, from what I've heard.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Bullshit, she doesn't have a Somali father. Somali dads with white women usually have light skin Somali children.
Her surname is Omar and as you know Somalis follow paternal lineage. You can’t get out of this one. :trumpsmirk:

it became popularized in the 60s right after they left. Also pic related is a perfect example of how weak Somali genes. the recessive genes of the other parent tend to show in half breed somalis
18809230_132591490640616_2478513622364454912_n.jpg
He's not half Somali. He doesn't share the same father with her

Last edited:
Yeah, he’s half AA who have white admixture which probably accounts for the blue eye gene.

Why do u guys care about if his half sambus or bur WTF if my son is mixed will he be judged the same way nacala waxaa tihiin kuyaale u all are racist DONALD TRUMPS

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why do u guys care about if his half sambus or bur WTF if my son is mixed will he be judged the same way nacala waxaa tihiin kuyaale u all are racist DONALD TRUMPS
I think you misunderstood my post :drakewtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is red pill?? And I learned the word huuno from basra I will use it on u until I get your email!

Red pill is a way of life. Ask the lovely brothers of sspot and they will fill you in.

How will saying huuno, work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts