Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw her, my gut feeling told me she was of somali descent. Same with Maya jama.

Yes, and Maya Jama looks even more Somali than Alisha Boe. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but it's something about their features that just looks really Somali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've failed to see any good reasons for cadaan somali mix being good. Most only good because of the somali side tbh

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes, and Maya Jama looks even more Somali than Alisha Boe. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but it's something about their features that just looks really Somali.
I reckon their browner skin colour is due to tanning. But yes it’s definetly the features.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
very true that the mix of cadaan and somali is a very attractive mix, Maya jama is just perfect wallahi, i love everything about her
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I think this picture sums up how Somalis look like tbh amirite?:cosbyhmm:

20180618_022207.png

I've failed to see any good reasons for cadaan somali mix being good. Most only good because of the somali side tbh
Loooll wllahi i love the pride mashallah :dabcasar: tell em abaayo:mjlol: these coons acting like its a W just shows how white washed our community is and we dont even realize it. The other comments are honestly so pathetic but bravo to @Knowles and @Nomad for calling out the colorist xoollo. Knowles and nomad really came through.:banderas:

Well said my brother. The most beautiful people are a pure Somali couple or a Somali with another black person.
Dark-skinned babies are the most handsomest babies I want a dark skin xalimo when they put lotion they glow like a chocolate melting they shine like the darkness in the sun when they look at me my heart moonwalks alxamdullilah the dark-skinned are the most beautiful xalimos!!!!

Well said my brother. The most beautiful people are a pure Somali couple or a Somali with another black person.
You had me up to there. This part is :comeon: ajnabi is ajnabi waraya. The kids of west african and somali mix dont look somali. You are so many levels of cringe i dont even know where to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending