Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
These girls look more Somali than most Somalis?

Wallahi you guys are white washed! You need to take a trip to Somalia, most Somalis are dark skin and they have a specific jaw line and head shape.

Just shows that most Somalis are white washed who have an idealistic view of what a Somali looks like.
Obviously they're waay lighter than the average Xalimo, but their facial features still look Somali to me. Had they been darker and worn a hijab they wouldn't look that much different, than the rest of us.

Muji

VIP
Obviously they're waay lighter than the average Xalimo, but their facial features still look Somali to me. Had they been darker and worn a hijab they wouldn't look that much different, than the rest of us.

Right, well that’s because they half Somali.

Saying they look more Somali than Somalis is absurd! I think it’s more realistic to claim Mo Farah is a good representative of what a Somali looks like. He is someone who you can instantly identify as Somali whereas these girls look ethnically ambiguous.

Muji

VIP
Reminder to Somalis who thinks Maya Jama is the prototype of what a Somali looks like..

This is what the people of Somalia typically look like. Be proud of who you are and stop white washing your people!

CD294CE0-00E8-4CA0-B5BA-E1C4D84148E6.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reminder to Somalis who thinks Maya Jama is the prototype of what a Somali looks like..

This is what the people of Somalia typically look like. Be proud of who you are and stop white washing your people!

View attachment 47772

One of them in the picture or possibly three are Somali Bantus.

cjHu3aZdQnaBJeBmjBtf5g.png

When I was in Somaliland. This is how average people looked or lighter.

af0dc82adab1d29e137f1a0e0a65f16d.jpg

Muji

VIP
One of them in the picture or possibly three are Somali Bantus.

cjHu3aZdQnaBJeBmjBtf5g.png

When I was in Somaliland. This is how average people look or lighter.

The girls you posted also don’t look like Maya Jama, complete different features!

What is your obsession with lightness?!
:hova:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The girls you posted also don’t look like Maya Jama, complete different features!

What is your obsession with lightness?!
:hova:

WTF? The picture I posted weren't light but medium skin colour which Cushitic people are known to have. Neither light or dark.

Muji

VIP
Seriously southern coastal Somalis are hella dark so it's not a representation of Somali men.

If that's the representation so then Somali women look like this.

somali-girl.jpg

There is nothing wrong with being dark. You’re a clown. Most Somali supermodels are dark skin and they are beautiful. Most isaaqs I’ve seen are dark too. You guys just have a lot of bleachers.

There is nothing wrong with being dark. You’re a clown. Most Somali supermodels are dark skin and they are beautiful. Most isaaqs I’ve seen are dark too. You guys just have a lot of bleachers.
Many are dark skinned- including myself.. but I wouldn't say most. More like 40-60%

Can you post some mixed kids with somali mothers for evidence. :cosbyhmm:

Don't listen to Mr Suugo Scientist. There's no such thing as a sperm cell stronger than an egg cell, mixed kids are half of each parent. It doesn't matter which parent is the Somali half.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Dark-skinned babies are the most handsomest babies I want a dark skin xalimo when they put lotion they glow like a chocolate melting they shine like the darkness in the sun when they look at me my heart moonwalks alxamdullilah the dark-skinned are the most beautiful xalimos!!!!
Alllah how many xaliimos have had a smile put on their faces because of this.
Adanow , waxbaad damacsantahayee,ilahay ku guulee

Macalin M

Out here
Seriously southern coastal Somalis are hella dark so it's not a representation of Somali men.

If that's the representation so then Somali women look like this.

somali-girl.jpg
There’s multiple flaws in this argument, if you can’t point it out then you’re not as smart as I thought you were.

@Knowles we don’t all hate dark or brown skin Somalis. Majority of us are so it would make no sense

Light skins are not the majority in Somalia and whoever believes so needs to chill

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There’s multiple flaws in this argument, if you can’t point it out then you’re not as smart as I thought you were.

@Knowles we don’t all hate dark or brown skin Somalis. Majority of us are so it would make no sense

Light skins are not the majority in Somalia and whoever believes so needs to chill

I was telling her from my experience. Majority of Somalis have reddish-brown skin colour, both dark & light skins are a minority. This is what I've seen personally in North America and Somaliland.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ummmm they only got saved cause theyre both half scandinavian. I assure you somalis mixed with cadaans such as british etc are hideous. They just look like mutts. It aint cute.

Neither of their parents look Scandanvian. Alisha's mother appears mixed race.
Justert_Bilde.jpg

While Maya's mother looks South Easterner European.
1516028_669031049830266_579780703_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts