Let's be honest Somali & Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of their parents look Scandanvian. Alisha's mother appears mixed race.
Justert_Bilde.jpg
That sixhead. The length men go to just to score a cadaan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was telling her from my experience. Majority of Somalis have reddish-brown skin colour, both dark & light skins are a minority. This is what I've seen personally in North America and Somaliland.

af0dc82adab1d29e137f1a0e0a65f16d.jpg
Somalis, sadly have genes for light skin. They don't need recent admixture to express it.

Macalin M

Out here
I was telling her from my experience. Majority of Somalis have reddish-brown skin colour, both dark & light skins are a minority. This is what I've seen personally in North America and Somaliland.

“Seriously southern coastal Somalis are hella dark so it's not a representation of Somali men.”
But before that you were saying that the average person you saw in sland was reddish brown or light. Does that one state/country or whatever it’s called somehow account for all Somalis but the southern coastal Somalis are no accounted for? Where’s the logic behind that? Plus sxb anecdotes are not evidence.
Saying “when I went to Somaliland and saw these isaaqs there were light skin and reddish brown so all Somalis are light skin reddish brown” is not concrete at all.
If we’re gonna use anecdotes as evidence then how about you take a trip to London and look at your lightskin sland brothers and sisters.
What a joke, your acting as if dark or dark brown skin is a curse.

These girls look more Somali than most Somalis?

Wallahi you guys are white washed! You need to take a trip to Somalia, most Somalis are dark skin and they have a specific jaw line and head shape.

Just shows that most Somalis are white washed who have an idealistic view of what a Somali looks like.
Maya Jama looks like a typical somali to me tbh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why lamagoodle mulattoes are more darker than bantu mulattoes. ?? For some reason they also tend to look like dark skin gypsies.

Bantus have stronger genes than Cushites so let's not lie here. Somali mulattoes look way better than Bantu mulattoes, let's not even front here.

World

VIP
Maya Jama doesn’t have Somali facial features, I wouldn’t confuse her for Somali if I saw her.

Just because her skin colour is dark for a mulatto and falls within the spectrum of Somali skin tones, doesn’t make her look like one of us.

Maya Jama doesn’t have Somali facial features, I wouldn’t confuse her for Somali if I saw her.

Just because her skin colour is dark for a mulatto and falls within the spectrum of Somali skin tones, doesn’t make her look like one of us.
Her nose is what gives it away, only Somalis can have it. I've never seen a non-Somali with her nose-type

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nigga what ??:gucciwhat:

lamagoodle mulatta

2qxba0j.jpg

bantu mulatta

95107400ab181f32c0c49911deaa4c9b.jpg

Every human with lamagoodle blood becomes automatically ugly. You can't escape your inferior genes.

Why are you making shit up? :gucciwhat:

Somali people actually have superior genes and are known as the most beautiful Africans.

Somali men ranked number one most handsome men in Africa. Proof: https://answersafrica.com/handsome-men-africa.html

Somali women ranked number one most beautiful women in Africa. Proof: http://www.expatkings.com/beautiful-african-women/

The first picture is not even Somali mulatto, you just posted a fake picture.

This is a real Somali mulatto.

pri_66800594-e1519046494928.jpg

While Bantu mulatto.

tanya-wright-oitnb-330x200.png

Why are you making shit up? :gucciwhat:

Somali people actually have superior genes and are known as the most beautiful Africans.

Somali men ranked number one most handsome men in Africa. Proof: https://answersafrica.com/handsome-men-africa.html

Somali women ranked number one most beautiful women in Africa. Proof: http://www.expatkings.com/beautiful-african-women/

The first picture is not even Somali mulatto, you just posted a fake picture.

This is a real Somali mulatto.

pri_66800594-e1519046494928.jpg

While Bantu mulatto.

tanya-wright-oitnb-330x200.png

This is conclusive proof that Somali and black aren't the same race

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
WTF? The picture I posted weren't light but medium skin colour which Cushitic people are known to have. Neither light or dark.
All of my cousins that I actually met in Canada were dark skin. My father and my uncle are from mogadishu. I am dark skin as well

I don’t have any light skin cousins in Canada. Idk what any of my cousins in Dubai or Somali look like.

My mother is from arabsiyo she is pretty brown skin. She has a lot of friends from Hargeisa. A majority of them are light skin.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Yea here in the states I meet more brown skin Somalis than dark skin ones.

I’m usually one of the darkest in a group of Somalis

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
All of my cousins that I actually met in Canada were dark skin. My father and my uncle are from mogadishu. I am dark skin as well

I don’t have any light skin cousins in Canada. Idk what any of my cousins in Dubai or Somali look like.

My mother is from arabsiyo she is pretty brown skin. She has a lot of friends from Hargeisa. A majority of them are light skin.

Maybe the stereotypes are true with different regions being lighter than other regions on "average".

Your mother is from Arabsiyo in Somaliland right? She is from my close sub sub sub clan then. Tell her are you Jibril Abokor?
:lolbron:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Maybe the stereotypes are true with different regions being lighter than other regions on "average".

Your mother is from Arabsiyo in Somaliland right? She is from my close sub sub sub clan then. Tell her are you Jibril Abokor?
:lolbron:
Light skin Somalis and brown skin are all over social media. So people usually think somalis are just brownskin light skin.

But in the documentaries I saw a lot of dark skin Somalis. We just don’t have a big social media presence.

It’s time for me to bring in my melanin popping selfies to social media. Captioning all my picture #melanin #glow #popping

Imma cross the border so we can take a selfie and tittle it glow gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending