Status
Not open for further replies.
And we can be with any man in the world but we chose to tolerate, you ungrateful big babies.
Honey you don't choose anything! And I don't mean you since your married to a Farax but other Somali females are self hating and can't help wanting to wipe out their genes and that's men stay clear.

It's fine to marry out just know that you forfeit your culture for your husband's culture and if he has none then tough! Also there is no need to hate on somalis if you wanna leave then leave and move to your husband's country and have a happy secluded life.

:salute:

Wait hold up do you have a fever? You want Somali men to take responsibility? And this is coming from a Somali guy? Wow. Mashallah.

I hope you don't change your mind. And let me know if you need volunteers to karbaash I mean to teach them some lessons.
Sadly all the failure is shared between the men and females of the previous generation. We wouldn't have self hating somalis if they were raised in a nice two parent household. I will make sure my daughter learns to lover her ppl and not constantly bash them for other races to see and judge our race. I will raise my children as I expect every Somali parent to raise their children, and that's to teach them to respect each other regardless of qabilists and to respect the Deen and develop a little bit of national pride for their country which I will hopefully help to build.

I wish to see the next generation of Somalia leave the negative self haters behind and build a glorious country that will be united and become a first world country within the next 30yrs.

That is my dream.

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending