Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenyans are fulaya. There was a video of them crying and running in the middle of gun fire.:gucciwhat:

Somalis have two talents, business and killing, sadly we outsourced our businesses and kept the murderer part at home.

100k trained sna can take over both Kenya and Ethiopia if the world just watched and didn't interfere.

Remember before the British came, ogaden nomads expanded into their lands so far south as Lamu and beyond.

Imagine these same adoons facing a well trained, well equipped sna?
Having that well trained and equipped sna is something that we all would be proud of, but it's looking like it will take a lot of work and reconciliation to bring together all of the different militias to work together as one.
But something interesting is that kenyans are happy about their buffer zone in JL and are pretty confident that they hold the strings in that particular area and are salivating at the idea of pitting all of the different regions against each other.
It's quite sad to know that these random fufus with no geopolitical education can understand our divisions as a nation and openly talk about using divide and conquer strategies on our federal states against the federal government to destabilize us once again.
A divided people is easy to destroy, I stand firm with my country and government against all spoilers from within and from outside forces.

Last edited:
Saxiib cut the crap.

Kenya became like Habar gidir.
They literary beleive that the blocks are theirs yet the only somalia response is we didnt auction the desputed blocks?
Desputed after 2009?

What villa Ugandishu will do is they will forfeit the desputed oil blocks to Kenya after they receive a bribe .
Then we will see this same thugs in Villa Ugandishu crying and comming out to the media lying to the somali masses that Kenya has illegally acquired the blocks.

Saxiib cut the crap.

They literary beleive that the blocks are theirs yet the only somalia response is we didnt auction the desputed blocks?
Desputed after 2009?

What villa Ugandishu will do is they will forfeit the desputed oil blocks to Kenya after they receive a bribe .
Then we will see this same thugs in Villa Ugandishu crying and comming out to the media lying to the somali masses that Kenya has illegally acquired the blocks.
There is a legal deliberation ongoing about these oil blocks and at the time being they are "disputed" so that was definitely the correct term to use in a neutral-toned statement. The Somali government came out looking like the adults in this diplomatic spat and it's quite obvious that they did so because we will have a favorable outcome in the court proceedings.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why do you celebrate when Somali alwaax gets with non-Somalis but when somali do the same they’re shunned?
You know why.
Because We are Patrilineal society meaning our ancestry is traced through the father.

Somali maslax can marry non Somali and his kids will become members of the clan but kids born to Somali mother and non Somali father will not.

I am basically safeguarding the continued existence of the Somali race and the Xalimos basically want to end it all.

That is something we simply cannot allow to happen

Saalax Bidaar

Saxiib cut the crap.

Desputed after 2009?

HG has lots of victims for them to be blamed for everything

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know why.
Because We are Patrilineal society meaning our ancestry is traced through the father.

Somali maslax can marry non Somali and his kids will become members of the clan but kids born to Somali mother and non Somali father will not.

I am basically safeguarding the continued existence of the Somali race and the Xalimos basically want to end it all.

That is something we simply cannot allow to happen
Well why don't you all breed with non-Somalis and leave us xalimos to create our own ethnicity.

Saalax Bidaar

Well why don't you all breed with non-Somalis and leave us xalimos to create our own ethnicity.

Sorry can’t do. God made you for me. Also we can be with any other women of other race but we chose not to because we adore you

Saalax Bidaar

And we can be with any man in the world but we chose to tolerate, you ungrateful big babies.
Kkkkkk
You don’t know how good you got it ladies :ftw9nwa:
We are experiencing little turbulence but will get this ship steered onto right course. My plan is to open up schools to educate Somali parents/couples on how to share duties and succeed as a parent. It is important that we establish good foundation from the beginning and that starts with educating both couples

Gibiin-Udug

Kkkkkk
You don’t know how good you got it ladies :ftw9nwa:
We are experiencing little turbulence but will get this ship steered onto right course. My plan is to open up schools to educate Somali parents/couples on how to share duties and succeed as a parent. It is important that we establish good foundation from the beginning and that starts with educating both couples
Wait hold up do you have a fever? You want Somali men to take responsibility? And this is coming from a Somali guy? Wow. Mashallah.

I hope you don't change your mind. And let me know if you need volunteers to karbaash I mean to teach them some lessons.

Saalax Bidaar

Wait hold up do you have a fever? You want Somali men to take responsibility? And this is coming from a Somali guy? Wow. Mashallah.

I hope you don't change your mind. And let me know if you need volunteers to karbaash I mean to teach them some lessons.
Of course I do want to take responsibility and be better. Don’t we all? I mean one can’t do it without the other

We have always praised and marveled at the strength of the Somali women ( you, gambar, sophisticate and few others fall under this category)but that doesn’t extend to Twitter Xalimos with whom we are currently engaged in a vicious battle with

Gibiin-Udug

Of course I do want to take responsibility and be better. Don’t we all? I mean one can’t do it without the other

We have always praised and marveled at the strength of the Somali women ( you, gambar, sophisticate and few others fall under this category)but that doesn’t extend to Twitter Xalimos with whom we are currently engaged in a vicious battle with
The thing is, Twitter xalimos are not on this website, when you smear xalimos all together you smear our name. And the Arawelo incorporations do not agree with this character assassination.

I'm glad you've woken up and smelled the coffee sir.

Saalax Bidaar

The thing is, Twitter xalimos are not on this website, when you smear xalimos all together you smear our name. And the Arawelo incorporations do not agree with this character assassination.

I'm glad you've woken up and smelled the coffee sir.
I have always been woke
No way we will smear The Xalimos/Caraweelo incorporation just the liberal feminist /SJW/BLM leftist agenda . Do you forget we have sisters and mothers.

You shouldn’t view this as Somali man vs Somali women. But one between post modern idealism and traditional conservative views

Your own ethnicity? Islamically and even in terms of ancient ancestral rules, only the seed of the father determines your ethnicity. The rest of the world don't run on the one drop slave rule created by whites.

In Islam you are the seed of your father to prevent confusion so that if a woman marries two different men the children are not considered direct siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.