Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I actually had to Google that to understand what you were talking about. That's how insignificant it was for us. Most Somalis don't know about it. It was just another day in Somalia but a black day for Kenya.
:drakelaugh:

AS kicking the crap out of the Kenyan Mickey Mouse army

He’s literally in a photo with her:bell:
Why are you guys so clean and cheap:liberaltears:first the indhoyar now these Kenyans :ileycry: abayoo what can we do to help your guys self esteem the situation literally turned into your name
Why are you so quick to believe Kenyans who are insulting Somalis. She could be oromo or those other cushitic groups in Kenya.

Saalax Bidaar

El adde. They reported that much. It states on their websites that tge casualties were more but the Kenyan gov concealed its losses.

So if they reported 250 then the true number is differently higher. Entire battalion of Kenyan army effectively ceased to exist

Wow

So if they reported 250 then the true number is differently higher. Entire battalion of Kenyan army effectively ceased to exist

Wow
Yh. The whole company was wiped out.

Because the Defence ministry has never given an official report of what happened, accounts of the worst military defeat in Kenya’s history have been left to survivors and, worse, to the perpetrators, Al-Shabaab.

Saalax Bidaar

Count on idiot Ashy Abdi to turn on Somali girls in the middle of a fight.

Do better!

I hate when non Somalis ask me Where I am from and I respond Somalia and then they go oh no way, my girlfriend is/was Somali
:ohlord:

We have to live with the fact Somali Seel is no longer restricted to Somali men
:reallymaury:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hate when non Somalis ask me Where I am from and I respond Somalia and then they go oh no way, my girlfriend is/was Somali
:ohlord:

We have to live with the fact Somali Seel is no longer restricted to Somali men
:reallymaury:

Why do you celebrate when Somali alwaax gets with non-Somalis but when somali do the same they’re shunned?

Kenyans are fulaya. There was a video of them crying and running in the middle of gun fire.:gucciwhat:

Somalis have two talents, business and killing, sadly we outsourced our businesses and kept the murderer part at home.

100k trained sna can take over both Kenya and Ethiopia if the world just watched and didn't interfere.

Remember before the British came, ogaden nomads expanded into their lands so far south as Lamu and beyond.

Imagine these same adoons facing a well trained, well equipped sna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending