J1 update (Big Y)! Could some Hartis be relatives of the Yemeni/Saudi tribe Khawlan?

Hehe, this is ze true Quraysh / Banu Hashim lineage according to an FTDNA project:

https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/qurayishj-1c-3d/about/background

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-L859/

the TMRCA is also close to the start of Islam (1,400 years ago).

I’m telling you these Arabs ain’t playing lol. Everyone wants to be Banū Hashim.

So do Daroods claim lineage to Banū Hashim in particular? Is jaberti linked to Banū Hashim or the Quraysh? Maybe jaberti/ or banu jabr is where the “daroods” really day descend from and they later claimed Banu Hashim? idk. Either way most of these are J1 I believe and link.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’m telling you these Arabs ain’t playing lol. Everyone wants to be Banū Hashim.

So do Daroods claim lineage to Banū Hashim in particular? Is jaberti linked to Banū Hashim or the Quraysh? Maybe jaberti/ or banu jabr is where the “daroods” really day descend from and they later claimed Banu Hashim? idk. Either way most of these are J1 I believe and link.
Daroods claim that Shiekh Darood was a Yemeni Arab of maternal Banu Hashim decedent from Fatima the daughter of Mohamed s.a.w.

I do believe some Daroods are decedents of Shiekh Darood (J1 dudes).
It's unlikely he was a decedent of Fatima since that would mean the females of Darood clans with high South Semetic paternal admixture would carry her lineage. Which they don't.

He was, obviously, a South Semitic or at best of the Arab tribes of Yemen. Nothing close to Quraysh let alone Banu Hashim.

Apollo

VIP
Daroods claim that Shiekh Darood was a Yemeni Arab of maternal Banu Hashim decedent from Fatima the daughter of Mohamed s.a.w.

I do believe some Daroods are decedents of Shiekh Darood (J1 dudes).
It's unlikely he was a decedent of Fatima since that would mean the females of Darood clans with high South Semetic paternal admixture would carry her lineage. Which they don't.

He was, obviously, a South Semitic or at best of the Arab tribes of Yemen. Nothing close to Quraysh let alone Banu Hashim.

What about Sheikh Isaaq? Do you believe he was a real person with the background as told by the legend? I am skeptical of both stories (of Darod and Isaaq).

Have a cousin in Scotland (warsan) who got some ashkenazi result percentage ahhaah. He claimed that the lab must've switched up his results.

I don't personally buy the whole Darood-arab story, though. How can so many people be the descendants of one man, in such sort time?

Timo Jareer and proud

What about Sheikh Isaaq? Do you believe he was a real person with the background as told by the legend? I am skeptical of both stories (of Darod and Isaaq).
Shiekh Isaaq is odd. Due to Isaaq being langaab, we claimed ourselves a subclan under Dir during the unification of British/Italian SL.

We claim that Shiekh Isaaq was Arab from Iraq who also somehow had Banu Hashim origins throughout Fatima. Again, I do believe he did exist and did actually come from Iraq as his books about his travels throughout Arabia is widely available in the Middle East.

Do I believe he was Banu Hashim? Hell no lmao. That dude was a Arabized Assyrian. :chrisfreshhah:

(Maybe the T1a subclade in Garxajis/Habar Habusheed is actually from Iraq via Shiekh Isaaq. I could claim Assyrian badass history that way. Way better then being Banu Hashim lol.)

Shiekh Isaaq is odd. Due to Isaaq being langaab, we claimed ourselves a subclan under Dir during the unification of British/Italian SL.

We claim that Shiekh Isaaq was Arab from Iraq who also somehow had Banu Hashim origins throughout Fatima. Again, I do believe he did exist and did actually come from Iraq as his books about his travels throughout Arabia is widely available in the Middle East.

Do I believe he was Banu Hashim? Hell no lmao. That dude was a Arabized Assyrian. :chrisfreshhah:

(Maybe the T1a subclade in Garxajis/Habar Habusheed is actually from Iraq via Shiekh Isaaq. I could claim Assyrian badass history that way. Way better then being Banu Hashim lol.)
Assyrian seems neet. Their women got amazing back, bismillah:banderas:

Apollo

VIP

It's the exact same sub-clade as the Dir have though.. this is why I am especially skeptical of his existence.

Only way to settle this if somebody does Ancient DNA testing on their graves. Maybe in a few decades from now some crazy f*ck might do it.

Timo Jareer and proud

It's the exact same sub-clade as the Dir have though.. this is why I am especially skeptical of his existence.

Only way to settle this if somebody does Ancient DNA testing on their graves. Maybe in a few decades from now some crazy f*ck might do it.
Why am I taking so much L's in September, first I am Indian and now my clan are actually just a subclan of Dir. :ileycry:

I agree, both are fishy. However, I feel like darod still has a chance as we are finding some J1s in the mix. Darod could very well still be connected to fatima as he supposedly married a ethnic Somali so maternally her hablogroup wouldn’t pass down to his descendents. The mothers does.

Timo Jareer and proud

I agree, both are fishy. However, I feel like darod still has a chance as we are finding some J1s in the mix. Darod could very well still be connected to fatima as he supposedly married a ethnic Somali so maternally her hablogroup wouldn’t pass down to his descendents. The mothers does.
With females they carry on the Maternal DNA of their mother and their father. Did Shiekh Darood ever have daughters?

I don't personally buy the whole Darood-arab story, though. How can so many people be the descendants of one man, in such sort time?

I feel like there’s some truth to the story but people got all confused or rallied together lol. That’s why we need to research like everyone else in the world and write it down instead of just verbally passing it down lol.

With females they carry on the Maternal DNA of their mother and their father. Did Shiekh Darood ever have daughters?

I think women take their moms maternal line only. Only men carry their fathers paternal line. Women do not. Sheikh darod if he had girls wouldn’t pass his ydna to them. They would take their mothers only. His sons would have his ydna and his wife’s maternal Dna. I’m not an expert but know for sure that his daughters would carry the Somalia maternal dna. His boys would always pass down his ydna to only his boys.

Trending

Latest posts