Most Women have a list of expectations, desires and demands for the men when they cant even provide anything in the marriage except what's between their legs. Women cant expect the world from a man and then sit on their butt's waiting for him to cater to her at the snap of a finger. Dont make marriage difficult for these brothers out here. Many of them are old and unmarried because they can't afford to pay for the womans outrageous dowry amount.
The outrageous part is illogical I agree. That why I said if a man can provide it. And is willing a woman can ask for it. Not trick men who don’t that’s just mean. Men have options there are women who will accept a small amount.

These women are just thinking in the RIGHT NOW. Then when reality settles in and they don't even have 3 meals to eat a day they'll regret trying to put on a show and live like the rich and famous
I'm not saying this based on some sspot posts. I know people who got married, splashed tens of thousands and are now divorced within 6 months, paying child support for a kid they can't meet or even know if it's their's.

I'm not stupid. I learn from other people's mistakes

This @Zahra character is so funny. Girl said ask for the Quran, why ask for a Hajj honeymoon.
You guys will ask to go to hajj and still will come back with the same bad attitude, behavior and character you had prior to going. Now that's a joke. How about you guys re learn the Quran first and worry of everything else that follows. Your basically saying give me my degree without doing anything to earn it. Fools!

I agree. But it's still the same materialism that Muslim women obsess their youth over. The dreamy lavish demands are the problem I have with the mehr culture. Especially when we're told so much about equality. Unless your family is in desperate need of money, I don't see the point splashing money.

Invest for your future and your kid's futures. Don't splash it on 5 star hotels.
I get where you are coming from. I don’t care what a man or women demand. None of my business but they have the right to preferences. Would you tell a guy to get with a chick his not attracted to? We all know the answer here...

VixR

Veritas
You guys will ask to go to hajj and still will come back with the same bad attitude, behavior and character you had prior to going. Now that's a joke. How about you guys re learn the Quran first and worry of everything else that follows. Your basically saying give me my degree without doing anything to earn it. Fools!
If I thought you were genuine with @Knowles, I don’t think that anymore.

And you said I was sanctimonious @Knowles

I actually think you’re acting. Soon you’ll figure out it doesn’t pay.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You need to learn more about it instead of just focusing on the road to marriage aspect

@Zahra

sister ignore these women wallahi sister their bitter and salty because you've succeeded in doing what they couldn't due to a lack of knowledge about our deen and culture which is to make your farax happy aka your somali king which as a somali man he has attained the highest reward after paradise which is a beautiful wife aka his latina queen may Allah reward both of you and strengthen your marriage with abundant blessings in this life such as many healthy children and the highest reward within the next life insh'Allah tala amin

On behalf of our real and decent somali brothers and sisters welcome to the somali community mash'Allah sister wallahi don't let anyone tell you that you aren't apart of this community because you are wallahi as your kids will be somali through their fathers lineage insh'Allah tala amin

I get where you are coming from. I don’t care what a man or women demand. None of my business but they have the right to preferences. Would you tell a guy to get with a chick his not attracted to? We all know the answer here...
Totally agree. I think we also can agree on the importance of being mature and strategic instead of acting like hedonistic adolescents.

@Zahra

sister ignore these women wallahi sister their bitter and salty because you've succeeded in doing what they couldn't due to a lack of knowledge about our deen and culture which is to make your farax happy aka your somali king which as a somali man he has attained the highest reward after paradise which is a beautiful wife aka his latina queen may Allah reward both of you and strengthen your marriage with abundant blessings in this life such as many healthy children and the highest reward within the next life insh'Allah tala amin

On behalf of our real and decent somali brothers and sisters welcome to the somali community mash'Allah sister wallahi don't let anyone tell you that you aren't apart of this community because you are wallahi as your kids will be somali through their fathers lineage insh'Allah tala amin
I agree she does seem like a decent person. But why the need to be super self-righteous to the other ladies? Idk honestly it’s weird. It’s there life after all.

This is an excellent example of costly signaling behavior in consumer psychology. For a signal to be perceived as honest, it has to be expensive. Otherwise, everybody could imitate it. But if you demand expensive mehr, then it's expected that the behavior of the receiver benefits the signaler.

Stop assuming things about people. You don't personnally know them.

Those types of sums are close to what the pirates were asking for in ransom or when the gaalo take out life insurance on their spouse and it ends in murder, what are doing?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never desperate. Woman like u are so worried about how much you'll get and then once your living together for some time your complaining how much hes working but u forgot how expensive you made everything for him just to wife u up.
Zahra women like you are a diamond in the rough, your husband is one lucky man. Women like you are rare in this materialistic society.

May Your marriage continue to be blessed. :it0tdo8:

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of mahrs is the simplest (or most affordable).” Narrated by al-Haakim and al-Bayhaqi, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3279.

Trending

Latest posts