Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Cushi is the Yahuuds n word

See this post, it's older than that word:

No, it doesn't. Cushitic comes from the North Sudanese Hamitic Empire of Kush (1,000 BCE). That's its direct etymology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

Sudan_Meroe_Pyramids_30sep2005_2.jpg

Cushi was only recently (post-1950s) degraded to ****** in modern Hebrew. It never meant that in ancient times. Lastly, the modern vulgar definition was mainly an insult towards Ethiopian Jews, who ironically are Cushitic. Later on as more African travelled to Israel it then got broadened to all SSAs. But who cares, nobody speaks Hebrew and it never meant that in ancient times.

Tukraq

VIP
Cushite is a biblical term created by the Jews that never existed in the real world as the Bible’s historical references are made up, especially in the New Testament, these are mostly fictional places but that word is now used by these same Jews as their equivalent to the n word:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Cushite is a biblical term created by the Jews that never existed in the real world as the Bible’s historical references are made up, especially in the New Testament, these are mostly fictional places but that word is now used by these same Jews as their equivalent to the n word:mjlol:

It is thousands of years older than the bible. The name comes from North Sudan, where Cushites ORIGINATED. (Cushites are not from the Horn).

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is thousands of years older than the bible. The name comes from North Sudan, where Cushites ORIGINATED. (Cushites are not from the Horn).
Wallahi these people waa xaywaniin Kush predates Christ hence BC wallahi I have no time for such brainless stinky people akhi kkkkkkkkkk

Tukraq

VIP
Where has cushites been historically proven outside the Bible where it’s known to create these fake groups like canaanites and what not, dose it have its own non biblical historic proof?
Maybe it does I’m not sure but the -ite suffix sounds straight out of Jewish folklore

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi these people waa xaywaniin Kush predates Christ hence BC wallahi I have no time for such brainless stinky people akhi kkkkkkkkkk
You do know a majority of the Bible predates Christ and was written in BC:gucciwhat:
And you have the nerve to call people brainless

CaliTedesse

VIP
Where has cushites been historically proven outside the Bible where it’s known to create these fake groups like canaanites and what not, dose it have its own non biblical historic proof?
Maybe it does I’m not sure but the -ite suffix sounds straight out of Jewish folklore
Just quick Google search will show you the word was used in Egyptian and Akkadian

The native name of the Kingdom was recorded in Egyptian as k3š, likely pronounced /kuɫuʃ/ or /kuʔuʃ/ in Middle Egyptian when the term is first used for Nubia, based on the New Kingdom-era Akkadian transliteration as the genitive kūsi.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Wallahi I always wondered what that name Kooshin was. I remember you commenting it was Kush. Wallahi my eyes became wide like the eyes of cat that day and lit up.View attachment 72159
and it made sense wallahi Kooshin being Kush and it is in our abtirsi

That day I could feel the spirit of Kush flow through my blood and body wallahi billahi akhi no kaftan .

Also the spirit of the tribes might be flowing your blood.

The name Liban is Levin from the levites tribes, the singers at the temples.

And Kaahin name which has Variations like Cohen. Kohin etc is from the Kohinene priest tribe.

Basically Jewish kushite
:fittytousand:so we wuz Jew-shite.

World

VIP
How on earth are ex slaves brought during the Islamic era more indigenous than Israeli Jews?

Kulaha they’ve been here for thousands of years, they’ve only been in Israel for a few centuries if even that.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You do know a majority of the Bible predates Christ and was written in BC:gucciwhat:
And you have the nerve to call people brainless
Mida kale thought you meant new Testament not Old Testament kkkkk stil so you think the Kingdom of Kush is a fairytale when there is extensive research done on them and their history and the word was used by other civilizations as wel.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
How on earth are ex slaves brought during the Islamic era more indigenous than Israeli Jews?

Kulaha they’ve been here for thousands of years, they’ve only been in Israel for a few centuries if even that.

They've been on the land for far longer than 80 years.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Also the spirit of the tribes might be flowing your blood.

The name Liban is Levin from the levites tribes, the singers at the temples.

And Kaahin name which has Variations like Cohen. Kohin etc is from the Kohinene priest tribe.

Basically Jewish kushite
:fittytousand:so we wuz Jew-shite.

Ironically, there was a cush who was from the tribe of benjamin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_(Bible)

Another person named Cush in the Hebrew Bible is a Benjamite who is mentioned only in Psalm 7, and is believed to be a follower of Saul.:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Ironically, there was a cush who was from the tribe of benjamin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_(Bible)

Another person named Cush in the Hebrew Bible is a Benjamite who is mentioned only in Psalm 7, and is believed to be a follower of Saul.:chrisfreshhah:

There is also a place in Mesopotamia that has the K-Sh sound in it.

James Dahl mentioned it, let me look it up.

Edit: Here it is, this place:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kish_(Sumer) (Nimrod came from here).

So Kush in the Bible could be in reference to North Sudan OR an area in Mesopotamia.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

So Kush in the Bible could be in reference to North Sudan OR an area in Mesopotamia.

Nimrod in the bible is a cushite who founded babylon in Jewish legend. The story could be reference to something historical although it is distorted

The difference is that the lineage of Nimrod in the Book of Genesis is: Nimrod, son of Cush (Kooshin), grandson of Ham and great grandson of Noah. He is literally a Cushite.

Me and Nimrods' lineages both meet at Kooshin (Cush).

CaliTedesse

VIP
The difference is that the lineage Nimrod in the Bible is the son of Cush (Kooshin), grandson of Ham and great grandson of Noah. He is literally a Cushite.

Me and Nimrods' lineages both meet at Kooshin (Cush).
Nimrod was powerful man a true Cushite wallahi billahi dude ruled so much land

CaliTedesse

VIP
Black Palestinians and Ethiopian Jews should start calling themselves/their friends ''My Cushi'', ''Ma Cushi''. Embrace the term and make it cool, it will be disempowered that way. :chrisfreshhah::russ:
I thought about that too LMFAOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending