Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Insults only work if you feel butthurt by them, when the person doesn't react that way, it loses its power.
To me the term carries much power so it would never insult me unlike many of the b*tth*rt mentally weak people that feel offended by some schmucks using the word kkkkkkkkk

Insults only work if you feel butthurt by them, when the person doesn't react that way, it loses its power.
again no Somali should feel butthurt over any "slur", maybe for black jewish ethiopians but we have no history regarding this. Also, we have yahuud which is not the nicest word lol.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walle Cushites waa legends. Look how powerful.

upload_2019-5-11_18-16-49.png
upload_2019-5-11_18-18-40.png
upload_2019-5-11_18-18-57.png

Tukraq

VIP
Forget banking systems, politics, entertainment and media, it seems Jews are even going for more control of the goyim:bell: they already have one of their own in Jesus worshiped by whites:lolbron: now with these “cushites” and black Israelite bantus it seems they’ve taken over the history of all blacks:comeon:

Pharaoh Taharqa the Cushitic King saved Jerusalem and the Jews from the Assyrians.

No Jew can ever accuse us of being Anti Semitic.

Ilhan should have used that but unfortunately she has no knowledge of history.
Loool thanks for the knowledge I will use that against the yahuudi rats next time they come for Ilhan on Twitter. Ilhan is a first generation fob they tend to be ignorant

Loool thanks for the knowledge I will use that against the yahuudi rats next time they come for Ilhan on Twitter. Ilhan is a first generation fob they tend to be ignorant

This is the backdrop of the great wars between the Cushitic Empire and the Assyrian Empire:

"The Eltekeh battle ended by the defeat of the Assyrians. Although Eltekeh and Jerusalem appear to have been the major battle sites between the Assyrians and the Kushite, archeological evidence suggests that conflicts took place elsewhere in Judea. Beersheba, Beth-Shemesh, Ramet Rahel, and Gezer all showed evidence of destruction activities dating to the period.

Following his defeat, Sennacherib, king of Assyria, withdrew to his homeland though still continued to control Syria . There in Ninveh, the capital of Assyria , Sennacherib was assassinated by his two sons, Adrammelech and Sharezer. The two sons then fled leaving Esarshaddon as the only heir to the throne.

When Sennacherib withdrew the pharoahs of Kush reasserted their control over the Levant. The period between 683 and 681 BC, the Kushite state reasserted its control over the Levant, particularly Lebanon.6

In 679 BC,Esarhaddon occupied Judea. In 674 BC, after spending five years in subduing Phoenicia , Esarshaddon marched with a massive military force and penetrated into the Egyptian border. There, Taharqa, already crowned king of Kush after the death of Shebikto, fought a bloody battle against Esarhaddon and inflicted a heavy defeat on him.

Three years later, in 671 BC, Esarshaddon left a stele in Phoenicia where he prays to the sun god Shamash to support him in his upcoming campaign to retake Palestine from the Kushite forces.7 This makes it clear that after Esarshaddon's defeat in Egypt, Taharqa's Kushite troops had already re-occupied Palestine, and, up to this period, Kush was the dominant power in Palestine.."

Read this:
http://www.ancientsudan.org/history_07_assyro.htm

@Geeljire sanbuur

The Jews even wrote poems about Taharqa:

"Taharqa, a King
from the Kingdom of Kush,
and Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.

Scourge of the Assyrian invaders.

Disciple of Hemen,
the Falcon God.

Son of the mighty Piye.

When the Assyrian King Sennacherib,
Besieged the Jews in Jerusalem,
Taharqa, marched out from Memphis
to fight him.

The Assyrian King
When he heard this news
threatened the Jews
And mocked their living God.

“Surely you have heard
what the kings of Assyria
have done to all the countries,
destroying them completely.”

The prophet Isaiah
Delivered this injunction:

“The Assyrian King will not enter this city,
I will defend Jerusalem and save it.”

When Taharqa fought Seenacherib
One hundred and eighty-five thousand
Assyrians were slaughtered

The Jews called Taharqa “the Angel of the Lord.”
So Sennacherib broke camp.
and withdrew from Jerusalem,
And returned to Nineveh
and stayed there.

While he was worshiping
in the temple Nisrok,
his own sons
Adrammelek and Sharezer
Slew him with a sword.

Esarhaddon, another son
succeeded him as the Assyrian king.

Esarhaddon marched on Tarharqa
And defeated him in the Sinai Desert.

To Upper Egypt he fled.

Two years later,
Taharqa returned,
And seized control of the Delta.
Taharqa’s shrine today
is the largest intact building
From Ancient Egypt."

This is the backdrop of the great wars between the Cushitic Empire and the Assyrian Empire:

"The Eltekeh battle ended by the defeat of the Assyrians. Although Eltekeh and Jerusalem appear to have been the major battle sites between the Assyrians and the Kushite, archeological evidence suggests that conflicts took place elsewhere in Judea. Beersheba, Beth-Shemesh, Ramet Rahel, and Gezer all showed evidence of destruction activities dating to the period.

Following his defeat, Sennacherib, king of Assyria, withdrew to his homeland though still continued to control Syria . There in Ninveh, the capital of Assyria , Sennacherib was assassinated by his two sons, Adrammelech and Sharezer. The two sons then fled leaving Esarshaddon as the only heir to the throne.

When Sennacherib withdrew the pharoahs of Kush reasserted their control over the Levant. The period between 683 and 681 BC, the Kushite state reasserted its control over the Levant, particularly Lebanon.6

In 679 BC,Esarhaddon occupied Judea. In 674 BC, after spending five years in subduing Phoenicia , Esarshaddon marched with a massive military force and penetrated into the Egyptian border. There, Taharqa, already crowned king of Kush after the death of Shebikto, fought a bloody battle against Esarhaddon and inflicted a heavy defeat on him.

Three years later, in 671 BC, Esarshaddon left a stele in Phoenicia where he prays to the sun god Shamash to support him in his upcoming campaign to retake Palestine from the Kushite forces.7 This makes it clear that after Esarshaddon's defeat in Egypt, Taharqa's Kushite troops had already re-occupied Palestine, and, up to this period, Kush was the dominant power in Palestine.."

Read this:
http://www.ancientsudan.org/history_07_assyro.htm
Damn Syria are some big time opps f*ck Syria I hope they keep getting destroyed nacala ku yaal they destroyed our historical documents filthy ayrabs

@Geeljire sanbuur

The Jews even wrote poems about Taharqa:

"Taharqa, a King
from the Kingdom of Kush,
and Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.

Scourge of the Assyrian invaders.

Disciple of Hemen,
the Falcon God.

Son of the mighty Piye.

When the Assyrian King Sennacherib,
Besieged the Jews in Jerusalem,
Taharqa, marched out from Memphis
to fight him.

The Assyrian King
When he heard this news
threatened the Jews
And mocked their living God.

“Surely you have heard
what the kings of Assyria
have done to all the countries,
destroying them completely.”

The prophet Isaiah
Delivered this injunction:

“The Assyrian King will not enter this city,
I will defend Jerusalem and save it.”

When Taharqa fought Seenacherib
One hundred and eighty-five thousand
Assyrians were slaughtered

The Jews called Taharqa “the Angel of the Lord.”
So Sennacherib broke camp.
and withdrew from Jerusalem,
And returned to Nineveh
and stayed there.

While he was worshiping
in the temple Nisrok,
his own sons
Adrammelek and Sharezer
Slew him with a sword.

Esarhaddon, another son
succeeded him as the Assyrian king.

Esarhaddon marched on Tarharqa
And defeated him in the Sinai Desert.

To Upper Egypt he fled.

Two years later,
Taharqa returned,
And seized control of the Delta.
Taharqa’s shrine today
is the largest intact building
From Ancient Egypt."
I'm saving this now kkkk the Jews can never talk shit to us we saved their lives. Next time I see them screaming anti semitic bs to Ilhan it's over for them. We had them writing poems in awe of the Mighty Cushites just yesterday :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts