How to gain weight?

Tbh, unless you have hyperthyroidism and your metabolism is shot up to the moon, you simply don't eat as much as you think you do. Everyone I know who has this issue simply doesn't have the same appetite as me or men like me. I'm on a diet now, and I'm doing good on it, but it really is calories in calories out when gaining weight.

@guycalledAmin
Track all the food your eat for 1 week (2-4 weeks even better) .Make sure to track the weight of your food & dont forget any meals or snacks, or drinks in between.

Do that & you'll exactly know how much calories, protein, carbs & fat you taking & you'll exactly know where you problems are.

Use the MyFitnessPal app to track down your food.

Give the brother some advice on how to gain weight..

You should eat 4 times a day.. Say 2 big meals and smaller ones in between and hit the gym.. You'll gain weight.

what kind of healthy foods? I had a real sweet tooth issue. However with struggle, I've replaced most of my sweets with fruits for the past 3 weeks. I've become a fruit addict :deadpeter: I've especially been eating cantaloupe.
You know fruits also contain sugar, eat fruits but not too much of it.. Do cardio as well as long walks and eat health smaller meals.. I'm not the best guy to advice on weight loss but try to search for it, maybe you can go to someone who gives advice on healthy diets, it might cost some money though.

Last edited:
Hit the gym and hit your macros (calories, protein).

I use to make caloric dense shakes and have one every morning. I’d put 1-2 scoops of protein , oats, 3% milk, peanut butter fruits and sometimes yogurt. It’s 800-1000 calories and a lot of protein. I’d have that in the morning and just eat whatever at home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Any tips from former skinny people?
Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

@Shimbiris @Yibir_ @niggaibnh @Abdalla

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
View attachment 275126
Eat oats, add milk, mix in peanut butter and your favourite protein powder at home, walaaq it and put in the microwave, chop up bananas to add to it. I put on like 10kg’s easily abusing this
:mybusiness:

Trending