How to gain weight?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can’t target body fat in a specific and loose it. So it’s not possible to loose the fat in your stomachs but keep it in your thighs. You’d have to eat at a 500 caloric deficit from your maintenance calories to loose body fat all through your body.

for a women, usually they want to have the hourglass figure, eat at a deficit to cut some fat but continue to excersise and workout your lower body to maintain and gain muscle in that area. Eating protein and healthy fats keep you more satisfied longer and won’t make you hungry and builds muscle so I’d suggest that for your diet

Canjeero shouldn't be eaten with shaah just saying :deadpeter: :susp::browtf:
6w8von.png

Yaraye

VIP
measure your calaries and just decrease by a certain amount and do it bit by bit over a long period and your body will get used to it
how do you even measure calories? scale only shows you grams. Do i take the grams and search up the calories it is online?

how do you even measure calories? scale only shows you grams. Do i take the grams and search up the calories it is online?
I guess if you eat 4 eggs for breakfast then cut down to 3 and try and find out how much calories you take in per day and basically cut it down over time instead of making one big jump so your body is use to the change

I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Any tips from former skinny people?
Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

@Shimbiris @Yibir_ @niggaibnh @Abdalla

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
View attachment 275126
I genuinely eat at least 4 meals a day

Trending

Latest posts