How to gain weight?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
🤣Man i just wanna get shit down ain't got time for cambulo even though i use to eat it that shit breakfast.

Salbuko and cambulo real geeljire cunto.

Kirish oo mirish🤣what kind of fucking luuqad is that?
ileen wa caloolay gahhhhhhdamn 🤣your breath prolly smells like ari xaar for days after eating
that shit
ice cube smell GIF

I don't know how you like that shit lol they squeeze the xaar out first then clean it then
Hungry Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
🤣Reer xamar people love it too ama Reer xamar tahay

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Full fat milk, yogurt, cheeses, eggs, red meat, poultry and seafood to satiety and lift weights. Get raw milk and raw dairy products from a local farmer/farmer's market if you can find that. Cut down on the dairy once you've hit an ideal mass and want to become cut; reduce yourself to just meats, eggs, seafood, poultry, butter and ghee to satiety.

The truth is, I was very cut while still chugging yogurt and milk with my meat. Dairy mostly works, at least for me, if you're very active. As in full-body lifting every other day and, like I used to do, getting some legwork in by volunteering at a dog shelter every weekend and walking several dogs across the desert. Though I mostly credit the lifting. But I did notice that for 2 years when I stopped exercising altogether and was sedentary that conspicuous milk, yogurt, kefir, laban and perhaps even cheese consumption in the case of some cheeses resulted in some minor fat gain. It never ever made me obese or even overweight in the least but it was basically the difference between being effortlessly 10-13% body fat and being 13-16%.

Dairy, due to the small amount of carbs in it, will indeed, in my humble opinion, lightly trigger the randle cycle and make you gain some minor weight but its natural capacity for triggering your satiety hormones via the fat and protein basically prevents you from ever overeating it enough to gain weight into infinity. What I suspect anyway. I was fine even after consuming 1KG of Yogurt and 1 liter of milk daily. Again, the difference between 10-13 and 13-16 but still a healthy weight, a healthy heart rate, a healthy BP and a healthy hip to waist ratio. But if you really care about aesthetics I would cut down on the carbier dairy products if you really wanna lean down and see them veins bulging and abs showing cos chances are you won't get to that look without being very active and athletic if you're chugging caano iyo yogurt.

Yaraye

VIP
The truth is, I was very cut while still chugging yogurt and milk with my meat. Dairy mostly works, at least for me, if you're very active. As in full-body lifting every other day and, like I used to do, getting some legwork in by volunteering at a dog shelter every weekend and walking several dogs across the desert. Though I mostly credit the lifting. But I did notice that for 2 years when I stopped exercising altogether and was sedentary that conspicuous milk, yogurt, kefir, laban and perhaps even cheese consumption in the case of some cheeses resulted in some minor fat gain. It never ever made me obese or even overweight in the least but it was basically the difference between being effortlessly 10-13% body fat and being 13-16%.

Dairy, due to the small amount of carbs in it, will indeed, in my humble opinion, lightly trigger the randle cycle and make you gain some minor weight but its natural capacity for triggering your satiety hormones via the fat and protein basically prevents you from ever overeating it enough to gain weight into infinity. What I suspect anyway. I was fine even after consuming 1KG of Yogurt and 1 liter of milk daily. Again, the difference between 10-13 and 13-16 but still a healthy weight, a healthy heart rate, a healthy BP and a healthy hip to waist ratio. But if you really care about aesthetics I would cut down on the carbier dairy products if you really wanna lean down and see them veins bulging and abs showing cos chances are you won't get to that look without being very active and athletic if you're chugging caano iyo yogurt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.