How to gain weight?

sixama

miss saqajaan
Useless for gym niggas🤣
That shit is for Farax Baruur and Faraax Feero Armaajo.
gym rats are the epitome of whitewashed ufff
you are copying the gaal with their unrealistic diets and drink drugs like protein powder believing that it will give you muscles. You forget the delicious somali food and trade it with vegan and vegeterian food and eat it like rabbits.

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Most of them are out here complaining about not gaining weight. :susp:Like wtf?!:mindblown: pissing me off :mugshotman:
What kind of woman would want a guy with this body: :mindblown:
Be real

john-dance.gif

Then tell me, would you like to be on the other end of the spectrum? You gain a lot of weight for a tiny amount of food you eat? :mjcry: You have to strictly control yourself just to be a average/ borderline chubby weight? :kendrickcry:
Beats spending hundred of dollars on food and force feeding yourself to the verge of puking :win:

Yaraye

VIP
Beats spending hundred of dollars on food and force feeding yourself to the verge of puking :win:
As they say, the grass is greener on the other side. But let me tell you as a person who gains weight quick at the slightest food, this end of the spectrum is hellish :mjkkk: Whenever a skinny person says "I wish I can gain weight easily, so i can be buff (men)/ curvier (women)" It makes me want to strangle them
choking bart simpson GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Full fat milk, yogurt, cheeses, eggs, red meat, poultry and seafood to satiety and lift weights. Get raw milk and raw dairy products from a local farmer/farmer's market if you can find that. Cut down on the dairy once you've hit an ideal mass and want to become cut; reduce yourself to just meats, eggs, seafood, poultry, butter and ghee to satiety.

mrlog

VIP
My rafaad rookie diet🤣

Quraac
100 grams of brown bread: 274 calories
50 grams of cheese: 162 calories
4 eggs: 294 calories

Qado
400 grams of cooked rice: 480 calories
Can of tuna: 140 calories
Protein shake: 103 calories

Casho
Shake oats (100 grams): 360 calories
Peanut butter (50 grams): 305 calories
Granola (50 grams): 205 calories
50 grams of whey protein: 206 calories
Frozen berries (50 grams): 25 calories

Roughly 2500 calories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending