How to gain weight?

I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Any tips from former skinny people?
Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

@Shimbiris @Yibir_ @niggaibnh @Abdalla

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
View attachment 275126
be a absolute bum dont do nothing but eat junk food sleep alot and sit around all day and whatever you do dont go outside or excercise trust me 1 month gains will be crazy

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I have always been skinny my entire life and struggled with gaining weight. Last year when I was in university, I started to eat like a pig and gained about 15 kg.
This year, I have lost all that and I keep losing more despite me still eating a lot. I don't think I can eat more without feeling bloated all the time.
Just this week I lost another 1kg, I honestly don't know why I can't keep anything I gain. I am very healthy, not on meds and not depressed. It is starting to get to me because even tho I work out and building more muscle, my chest and arms have shrunk considerably compared to last year.

Ramadan really put the nail in the coffin. I live in the UK so Iftar was around 8:30 and suhur, 3 hence not much time to fit in more meals.

Don't tell me being skinny is good please. I have a specific body in mind that I want to achieve.

Lastly, How do you manage to maintain a high calorie maintainance? i.e., 2800+ Do you eat more than 3 times a day? Do you cook or eat out?

most of my shirts and trousers became too tight for me and I was about to throw them away, but now they fit me again after losing weight. :mjlol:
View attachment 275126
Meat (real one not processed) at least 2 times a day 3 times a week, remember to go to gym while eating that, because it is unhealthy taking red meats into your system with no training. Some young folks 20-30 get heart attacks for that. don't focus a lot on cardio, although it is important for your health. Lift weights a lots, start with small ones, don't exhaust yourself quickly.

View attachment 275126

mass gainer shakes, full fat milk, butter, nuts. All caloric dense foods you can eat a lot of but are still good for you.

Trending