How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to him again but ask him this time for money. You can get two situations from this:

1. He agrees and wants to provide for you (use him).

2. He will get angry and won't ever talk to you again :manny: :mjlaugh:

I'm gonna be honest with you....it doesn't sound like you are at a loss for how to reject someone nicely. It sounds more like you are happy in your current relationship, but also don't want the affections of this man to end so quickly :gaasdrink: am I right

Uhm once again, I specified ethnic groups that are problematic for dating not a whole damn race.

what are you even talking about?
Carribean/Jamaican/Igbo/Yoruba/Cameroonian/Liberian/Wolof

you might as well have mentioned all madows

you literally generalized all these racial groups and called them all unsuitable partners, you are clearly racist.

Yes, I grew up around black people and your generalization is just racist and wrong.

Im a woman. Iโ€™ve literally heard the horror stories from my GFโ€™s and circle about dating within these countries/ethnicities.

I did not say โ€œblack.โ€ I specified nationalities or ethnic groups.

TF you talking about racism.

You conveniently missed that I sad men outside of these problem areas might be decent depending on personalities.

Carribean/Jamaican/Igbo/Yoruba/Cameroonian/Liberian/Wolof

you might as well have mentioned all madows

you literally generalized all these racial groups and called them all unsuitable partners, you are clearly racist.

what? Since when did those people become majority?

Theyโ€™re a minority compared to the black population. So now they monopolize blackness?

Yours reaching for straws.

Im a woman. Iโ€™ve literally heard the horror stories from my GFโ€™s and circle about dating within these countries/ethnicities.
yes an I have heard horror stories about xalimos aswell, I have heard horror stories about all types of people, not only is it hearsay, but it is misrepresentative of the actual truth. Clearly your GFs have bad taste in men bc they keep going for bad ones
I did not say โ€œblack.โ€ I specified nationalities or ethnic groups.

TF you talking about racism.
I dont care if you specified ethnic groups or nationalities it is still racist, do you know what racism is?
You overgeneralizing a whole group of people, get out of here with your madow hate
You conveniently missed that I sad men outside of these problem areas might be decent depending on personalities.
no I don't care about that because men from those ethnicity are not all problem areas, you clearly have a thing against these men stop acing like you are not racist

I will always advise Somali women to stay away from the men of the ethnicities/countries I mentioned.

Iโ€™ve seen nothing but bad come out of them short and long term. They donโ€™t know how to act right as a collective.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
yes an I have heard horror stories about xalimos aswell, I have heard horror stories about all types of people, not only is it hearsay, but it is misrepresentative of the actual truth. Clearly your GFs have bad taste in men bc they keep going for bad ones

I dont care if you specified ethnic groups or nationalities it is still racist, do you know what racism is?
You overgeneralizing a whole group of people, get out of here with your madow hate

no I don't care about that because men from those ethnicity are not all problem areas, you clearly have a thing against these men stop acing like you are not racist
70% of black fathers are deadbeats. The truth is the truth.

Are you from the countries I mentioned?

You seem triggered ๐Ÿ˜‚

BTW racism = thinking youโ€™re superior to another race.

I didnโ€™t mention anything about race. I specified specific cultures

Are you from the countries I mentioned?

You seem triggered ๐Ÿ˜‚

BTW racism = thinking youโ€™re superior to another race.

I didnโ€™t mention anything about race. I specified specific cultures
those ethnicity you mentioned are all groups of people, they are not all the same, you are overgeneralizing them

where I live they are a majority of black people

Where I live, they are not the majority of Black people.

As a matter of fact, total the groups populations I mentioned, and then total the other black ppl I didnโ€™t mention and youโ€™ll find out that the ones I mentioned are a minority within the greater black population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts