How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad to whichever Faarax ends up with this chick. Not only is she committing a sin by dating a Gaal, she’s not even loyal to her own man and even allows a Spanish foreigner to fondle & kiss her hand

:susp:

I’m praying for whichever cuck ends up paying 50k for a used tissue

I feel bad to whichever Faarax ends up with this chick. Not only is she committing a sin by dating a Gaal, she’s not even loyal to her own man and even allows a Spanish foreigner to fondle & kiss her hand

Inshallah May it be you.

Some of you toxic ass men on here can’t even offer advice. Get defensive over xalimos breathing air.

Is this you trying to convince everyone you are not 15?
Why tf would I be 15?

I'm not a muslim, how many times do I need to tell you niggas that I'm gaal and I don't find somali guys even attractive. "Used tissue" I'm still a virgin, he kissed my hand randomly i didnt ask.

Yaraye

VIP

you:
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office
:shaq:

I don't know what the Norway educational curriculum is like but here in the US people hardly talk to each other during class unless they already know each other beforehand or absolutely have to communicate (either via a group project or some other assignment). Social drama is moreso a high school thing.
Just confirms the fact that @malab is definitely a teenager :pachah1:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Just say that u have a boyfriend, it's that simple

If your married and someone tried to move to you, you quickly say your married right. Give that same energy with ur boyfriend. If your boyfriend was in your position wouldn't u get angry at him

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️

Lmao she doesn’t care she literally agnostic, its not the end of the world when a farax doesn’t wanna wife u.😂😂

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
My advice sis is just to end that friendship, if this nigga is kissing ur hands then I don’t think there is any way for u just to be friends with this guy.

Lol be fr sis. You clearly like this guy on some level otherwise you wouldn’t be asking this question. You would have just told the man you got a boyfriend at the first advance and that would be that.

I would suggest seeing what Spanish dude has to offer. Uni years are the best years to date around and see what you like and don’t like in men. I’m sure your boyfriend is entertaining some girls at his uni, men are rarely ever loyal at that age lol, at least not with a gf

kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful
Bruh.
Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.
Be direct and say it, he is never going to be ur friend, he only friended u to get into your pants, just be direct and blunt and tell him you are in a relationship and you aren't interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending