How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is attractive and has options but chose you in a sea of white women.

in your opinion it’s because of your exceptional beauty.

In reality you have made yourself too available even to touch, where he now pulls your chair and kisses you at will.

Even worse, this is a recurring event, that has taken place in your life. Before you even met Enrique Suave.

You say you find him funny and he makes you laugh, that in return shows him high interest, but you already knew that.

You possess youth and beauty and all you have to show for it, is a guy who test drives you for free and others who validate you. Not for the person you’re but for how you look!!!

Become someone you can be proud of instead of using your looks, to seek attention and validation from men.

speaking of attention and validation, thank you for proving that this site is filled with simps.
78rmqg.jpg

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
no the jewish one isn't understandable you idiot. and stop begging Arabs, plenty are racist to Somalis. You happen to skip over the black part? That's okay to you ?
:yacadiim:
Are we not black??
:damnmusic:

I said it's understandable I never said it was right or valid, I'm not antisemitic.
:samwelcome:

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
no the jewish one isn't understandable you idiot. and stop begging Arabs, plenty are racist to Somalis. You happen to skip over the black part? That's okay to you ?
:yacadiim:
Are we not black??
:damnmusic:

I said it's understandable I never said it was right or valid, I'm not an antisemite.
:samwelcome:

The man is attractive and has options but chose you in a sea of white women.

in your opinion it’s because of your exceptional beauty.

In reality you have made yourself too available even to touch, where he now pulls your chair and kisses you at will.

Even worse, this is a recurring event, that has taken place in your life. Before you even met Enrique Suave.

You say you find him funny and he makes you laugh, that in return shows him high interest, but you already knew that.

You possess youth and beauty and all you have to show for it, is a guy who test drives you for free and others who validate you. Not for the person you’re but for how you look!!!

Become someone you can be proud of instead of using your looks, to seek attention and validation from men.

speaking of attention and validation, thank you for proving that this site is filled with simps.
Kanye brother you and the other balding malnourished undesirable abdis constantly cry about getting rejected and not getting white women, North African women or any women in general hence why most of the men on this forum are all single incels.

You're angry at me because an "attractive white man" is attracted to me? And instead of acknowledging that's it's simply due to my beauty you just assume its because I'm easy which is a word you lonely incel abdis use for any somali women whose with an ajnabi.

All I'm going to say is somali women do not belong to you, and we will instantly go and choose for the man that is more suitable and fits our type.

Kanye brother you and the other balding malnourished undesirable abdis constantly cry about getting rejected and not getting white women, North African women or any women in general hence why most of the men on this forum are all single incels.
Is that what you tell yourself to justify the uninteresting life, you share with these desperate men.

You're angry at me because an "attractive white man" is attracted to me? And instead of acknowledging that's it's simply due to my beauty you just assume its because I'm easy which is a word you lonely incel abdis use for any somali women whose with an ajnabi.
I didn’t know being desired like a piece a flesh, was something to brag about.

All I'm going to say is somali women do not belong to you, and we will instantly go and choose for the man that is more suitable and fits our type.
Your type so far has been men with boundary issues, who are clingy and desperate.

All I’m saying is if you’re gonna use your beauty to attract men, get the crème dela crème sweety.

And my Allah open your eyes dear sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending