How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaraye

VIP
My boyfriend is hard-working and incredibly smart, the Spanish guy is just very funny but he comes from a more wealthier privileged family so his work ethics aren't half as good. Plus I know my boyfriend longer.
just watch out. madow men are known to leave their women for a white/ mix woman when they become successful. don't be "the come up" woman

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Warya you're a lightskin sudani arab watch what you say about my darkskin brethren
:yousmart:

Believe me brother I am not trying to insult darkskinned people I am just saying that maybe a little more Natufian admixture from this nice Spanish man might do her some good.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
If he knows you have a boyfriend he shouldn’t be moving to you like that. Just tell him that you love and respect your boyfriend and that he will not come between you two. Be firm and wish him the best

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Maybe your boyfriend put him up to it? I know a guy who was talking to a girl and he asked his friend months later to try to steal her from him (she didn't know him). His friend was the much better catch. She rejected his advances. The guy then proposed to her.

If he knows you have a boyfriend he shouldn’t be moving to you like that. Just tell him that you love and respect your boyfriend and that he will not come between you two. Be firm and wish him the best
He wasn't like this at first, but I will just tell him to that it's disrespectful to me and my boyfriend. Idk if I still want to be friends ngl.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why are you socially interacting at university? Just take your notes and get out
You brought this on yourself

Maybe your boyfriend put him up to it? I know a guy who was talking to a girl and he asked his friend months later to try to steal her from him (she didn't know him). His friend was the much better catch. She rejected his advances. The guy then proposed to her.
My boyfriend is a miskeen, he genuinely loves and trust me. The guy in my class doesn't really like my boyfriend because their personalities are different and have only met once, but I get what you mean some people are weird when it comes to trust.

I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university)

This is Haram sister

Repent back to Allah and leave this evilness

AB0F7AC4-9E24-4494-8644-741DD825969B.jpeg

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
My boyfriend is a miskeen, he genuinely loves and trust me. The guy in my class doesn't really like my boyfriend because their personalities are different and have only met once, but I get what you mean some people are weird when it comes to trust.
Brutal. Just imagine being this guy's hypothetical kid in the future and knowing your mother referred to your father as being some miskeen sucker while debating whether or not she should leave him for a dude she met once. Get it over with and get with the Spanish stud already. You know you want to.

Brutal. Just imagine being this guy's hypothetical kid in the future and knowing your mother referred to your father as being some miskeen sucker while debating whether or not she should leave him for a dude she met once. Get it over with and get with the Spanish stud already. You know you want to.
Wtf I ment it like a "good guy" type, I don't need any feedback anymore so stfu. I'm not even interested in marrying soon anyways.

My boyfriend is hard-working and incredibly smart, the Spanish guy is just very funny but he comes from a more wealthier privileged family so his work ethics aren't half as good. Plus I know my boyfriend longer.
My answer would depend on the ethnic background of your boyfriend.

So what is he Abaayo?

Another question I have for you is does the spicy cracker know you’re in a relationship?

Believe me brother I am not trying to insult darkskinned people I am just saying that maybe a little more Natufian admixture from this nice Spanish man might do her some good.
Ufff aleyk, imagine ruining your Somali genetics by mixing with an Cadaan.

That Spanish man will tarnish her gene poopl. Effeminate men

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
trolling aside, just tell him straight up that you're not interested and you're not comfortable with his advances.

Good luck!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
My answer would depend on the ethnic background of your boyfriend.

So what is he Abaayo?

Another question I have for you is does the spicy cracker know you’re in a relationship?
He's madow I think, hasn't mentioned if he's African or something else. Also she's been casual friends with the Spanish guy. So I guess that's how he knew.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

this is the best advice imo

Nothing wrong with cheating esp since you're in uni. Only matters if you're married anyways
I agree with you guys she’s not even Muslim. Instead of wasting our time she should just cheat on her boyfriend. She didn’t even ask her girlfriend for advice which is also influencing my answer.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I agree with you guys she’s not even Muslim. Instead of wasting our time she should just cheat on her boyfriend. She didn’t even ask her girlfriend for advice which is also influencing my answer.
i was just shitposting hahaha, wasn't mean to be serious

He's madow I think, hasn't mentioned if he's African or something else. Also she's been casual friends with the Spanish guy. So I guess that's how he knew.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

If the Spanish guy knows she’s In a relationship and is still pursuing her, that man is disrespectful. He is not sweet, but manipulative. Meaning he should be dealt with accordingly… just tell him you’re not interested in a harsh manner and block his Casanova wanna be ass. He sees you as a game to conquer.

Regarding BF situation: Madow men are not created equal.

-> If BF is Carribean/Jamaican/Igbo/Yoruba/Cameroonian/Liberian/Wolof then I would recommend you expeditiously break up with him. Nothing good comes out of these people in relationships. Even if they’re good temporarily, their true color eventually shows. Their families are usually enablers as well.

-> If boyfriend is African American: I would tread very carefully. They’re a mixed bag… big time players but have some decent guys in the mix (minority).

-> If BF is a madow not from these categories, he might be in the safe zone as long as he has a nice demeanor and personality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending