How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.
Ok.

I forgot to add, since you let him kiss you on your hand already, it means your already comfortable with him enough to be intimate, but you don't wanna cheat on your boyfriend, the question is how do you deal with this cognitive dissonance of wanting one man but also wanting to be loyal.
Also your boyfriend would likely get very very pissed at you if he knew a guy was kissing his girlfriends hand, you have already overstepped the boundaries of the relationship.

Maybe your boyfriend put him up to it? I know a guy who was talking to a girl and he asked his friend months later to try to steal her from him (she didn't know him). His friend was the much better catch. She rejected his advances. The guy then proposed to her.
That's smart

-> If BF is Carribean/Jamaican/Igbo/Yoruba/Cameroonian/Liberian/Wolof then I would recommend you expeditiously break up with him. Nothing good comes out of these people in relationships. Even if they’re good temporarily, their true color eventually shows. Their families are usually enablers as well.
Why are you so racist?

Imagine your man has a girl who he entertains & she pursuing him despite knowing he's in a relationship & give him kisses & hugs & he hasn't the balls to put boundaries with her .

Naag nool iska dhiga & tell that Spanish casanova to f*ck off . :westbrookwtf:

Don’t cheat. I’ve been cheated on while in college and it broke me wallahi. She told me the truth so it was as bad if I would’ve found out myself but still please don’t. Nothing worse than hurting someone who hasn’t done anything to you.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Don’t cheat. I’ve been cheated on while in college and it broke me wallahi. She told me the truth so it was as bad if I would’ve found out myself but still please don’t. Nothing worse than hurting someone who hasn’t done anything to you.
She's not going to be living her best life with this 'miskeen' man, it'll be a learning experience for him.

Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.
Could I be so bold as to ask a more simpler question: why do you even have a boyfriend? Where is your father, my dear Ms Malab? What the hell in this thing about a 'madow' boyfriend?

If the Spanish guy knows she’s In a relationship and is still pursuing her, that man is disrespectful. He is not sweet, but manipulative. Meaning he should be dealt with accordingly… just tell him you’re not interested in a harsh manner and block his Casanova wanna be ass. He sees you as a game to conquer.

Regarding BF situation: Madow men are not created equal.

-> If BF is Carribean/Jamaican/Igbo/Yoruba/Cameroonian/Liberian/Wolof then I would recommend you expeditiously break up with him. Nothing good comes out of these people in relationships. Even if they’re good temporarily, their true color eventually shows. Their families are usually enablers as well.

-> If boyfriend is African American: I would tread very carefully. They’re a mixed bag… big time players but have some decent guys in the mix (minority).

-> If BF is a madow not from these categories, he might be in the safe zone as long as he has a nice demeanor and personality.
Wolof are cool though, 99% Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.