How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
your lying now, second wife only exists in Muslim communties, noone even knows about second wives outside of somalis

You do understand that these west African groups were polygamous with their traditional religions right?

You do understand that these west African groups were polygamous with their traditional religions right?

the ones who come to the west have no idea about their tradition their are completely westernized and very unlikely to have a second wife

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.

u say the truth.

No thank you. I am a lesbian! :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What does @Basra say? Love is doqonimo mixed with lust.
:francis:

damn right habibi

1674577647856.png

Something to bear in mind, in many African, non-Muslim cultures, it is encouraged for men to have a child with the women before even considering marriage to ensure they you can have children.

the ones who come to the west have no idea about their tradition their are completely westernized and very unlikely to have a second wife

My points is, at least when Somali women marry Somali men, they typically can have family/clan involvement and protection from the fuckery. Somali men (not the psychopaths) also have more Naxriis for you

When you date/marry into these other cultures, you have none of that. You’re literally a foreigner to them and they’re in laws.

Especially those groups I’ve mentioned whose men have deep issues with the way they treat women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending