How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I know you dislike me but I'm going to try to answer this anyway(as you know I have experience in this department).

Just tell him, don't be rude about it but don't sugarcoat it either, make sure he knows you have a boyfriend and are not interested. If he keeps trying to ask you out or make moves be more stern or even rude. If he STILL bothers you get your boyfriend involved. But most likely he won't bother you again after the first time.

:samwelcome:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I suggest you cheat on your boyfriend.

He’s at another university and this guy is leaving the country soon, meaning he’s never gonna spill the beans.

Also, I think this story is BS which has influenced my answer.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

He’s at another university and this guy is leaving the country soon, meaning he’s never gonna spill the beans.

this is the best advice imo

Nothing wrong with cheating esp since you're in uni. Only matters if you're married anyways

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Okay so there is this Spanish guy in my University who I sit next to in class, he's incredibly charismatic, funny and brightens up my day when the lesson feels dull. We befriended each other because he makes me genuinely laugh, he's an exchange student and won't be here for long so I thought why not make friends? Me and my girfriend recently noticed he's started acting weird, like he would pull me and my chair closer to him when we're talking or kiss the top of my hands when I do something and tell me i'm beautiful, I told her it might be just something in his culture. Lately everytime we talk he would straight up blush in front of me, like his face will legitimate go red which is weird because he's not shy and all the girls in my class all seem to fancy him because he's a "hot boy from Spain and has pretty green eyes".

Anyway last Saturday he DMend me that he liked me which literally made me feel conflicted because as you all know I am already in a relationship (my bf goes to a different university) so now idk how to reject him because I really love our friendship. Last year around the end when i wasn't in a relationship something similar happened to me, but with a random Ethiopian boy who sat next to me on the bus and I would frequently see him, anyway he too out of nowhere came up to me once and told me he saw me in his dream and I looked like an "angel" ( i know I'm pretty but that's just ridiculous) anyway I ghosted him bc I didn't know how to reject him.

When I was younger it was easier, everytime I a boy was attracted to me I would give them a subtle hint and point at my hijab so that they would know it wasn't going to work, now I'm not religious and have to face it and be real with all these guys. It's fucking late asf but I'm literally shaking because I am too fucking kind to reject someone. I initially wanted to post this on women's den but knowing that most of the replies would be faraxs I saw no use in it and just post it on general instead.
Your BF is a madow so you may as well go ahead and get an upgrade.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
this is the best advice imo

Nothing wrong with cheating esp since you're in uni. Only matters if you're married anyways

He is also from Spain, which is a demographic Somaliland hasn’t tapped into yet.

You can potentially turn him into a SL lobbyist in Spain.

So if you think about it, it’s your patriotic duty to cheat.

:russ:

Hell tf no, wtf is wrong with you niggas? I love my boyfriend and would rather destroy the friendship if its necessary.
64e7969b744d501e5aa935a5a484db36.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You can lock up the thread now. All the answers in this thread are top tier and are sufficient enough.

Cheers!

girl love doesn't exist. Compare the two, snag the one that's better
My boyfriend is hard-working and incredibly smart, the Spanish guy is just very funny but he comes from a more wealthier privileged family so his work ethics aren't half as good. Plus I know my boyfriend longer.

Yaraye

VIP
My boyfriend is hard-working and incredibly smart, the Spanish guy is just very funny but he comes from a more wealthier privileged family so his work ethics aren't half as good. Plus I know my boyfriend longer.
ok, which one do you think you'd have a better future with?

I know you dislike me but I'm going to try to answer this anyway(as you know I have experience in this department).

Just tell him, don't be rude about it but don't sugarcoat it either, make sure he knows you have a boyfriend and are not interested. If he keeps trying to ask you out or make moves be more stern or even rude. If he STILL bothers you get your boyfriend involved. But most likely he won't bother you again after the first time.

:samwelcome:
I appreciate your genuine feedback walaal ❤️

Yaraye

VIP
what does your BF study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending