How do you reject a guy in a nice way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those ethnicity you mentioned are all groups of people, they are not all the same, you are overgeneralizing them

Are you from one of these countries or mixed with one of these countries?

Only thing that can explain how triggered you are.

Wallahi I have mostly horror stories from the women who dated or married within the groups I mentioned.

Are you from one of these countries or mixed with one of these countries?

Only thing that can explain how triggered you are.

Wallahi I have mostly horror stories from the women who dated or married within the groups I mentioned.
NO, I grew up around them, they are cool people,
your friends ave terrible taste in men, they are probably only picking the ones who they think are good looking and from a certain background, ofc they are gonna act like that, there are many men from these ethnicity who are well to do and well behaved and normal people, problem is girls aren't attracted to those kind of guys.
You can only blame yourself

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
your friends ave terrible taste in men, they are probably only picking the ones who they think are good looking and from a certain background, ofc they are gonna act like that, there are many men from these ethnicity who are well to do and well behaved and normal people, problem is girls aren't attracted to those kind of guys.
I think we can start to blame them when it's literally 70% of all of them. That points to something deeply wrong with the culture.

Given that 73% of black children are born out of wedlock, I sincerely doubt that it's because of divorce.
ok I know that AA have a culture of zina and just have children out of wedlock all the time, but even then, AA are not Africans who move to america, and not all AAs are like that.

Why do you hate black people aswell?

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
ok I know that AA have a culture of zina and just have children out of wedlock all the time, but even then, AA are not Africans who move to america, and not all AAs are like that.

Why do you hate black people aswell?
I don't hate Madows. I just don't think they're a good choice for relationships and having children. It's nothing personal, it's just reality. Especially when this is INCLUDING foreign Africans who I'd be likely to bet a significant amount of money are staying with their children and having them in wedlock a far greater amount of the time. Without that, these already horrific statistics would be even worse.

I don't hate Madows. I just don't think they're a good choice for relationships and having children. It's nothing personal, it's just reality. Especially when this is INCLUDING foreign Africans who I'd be likely to bet a significant amount of money are staying with their children and having them in wedlock a far greater amount of the time. Without that, these already horrific statistics would be even worse.
You can't base real life on statistics, if you find a good person, then you know they are a good person, imagine turning down a perfect person because "statistically they will leave me as a single mother"
You sound like an idiot now

You’re a man? ofc these men will treat you differently. I never said they weren’t “cool” people. I said they’re terrible dating choices for Somali women. They don’t know how to Treat women right.

The horror stories I’ve heard of how women of different backgrounds get treated by these men… it’s a pattern. Many women have cried out about it these specific Ethnicities

The way you’re dickriding these men tells me you’re either 100% from this group or mixed with it.

Matter fact, I’ve seen African American men to be less toxic than the men from West Africa relationship wise… and that should be saying something… because African American men are pretty toxic themselves lol.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
You can't base real life on statistics, if you find a good person, then you know they are a good person, imagine turning down a perfect person because "statistically they will leave me as a single mother"
You sound like an idiot now

You can use statistics to make well informed choices. Statistically, if you get with a Madow, they will probably end up being a deadbeat, and your half-Madow child will be immersed into a culture of people like that and with a side of the family that is statistically very likely to be like that. There are plenty of beautiful Madow women - Madow men should just stick with them and better their own community first.

You can use statistics to make well informed choices. Statistically, if you get with a Madow, they will probably end up being a deadbeat, and your half-Madow child will be immersed into a culture of people like that and with a side of the family that is statistically very likely to be like that. There are plenty of beautiful Madow women - Madow men should just stick with them and better their own community first.

If you get with a West African/Jamaican they typically end up having a second wife back home and financially/physically abusive to you. Their families also enable their cheating and fuckery.

At least with a Somali man you have family networks to step in when they act up. These West African men have no Naxriis for even their own ethnic women.

You’re a man?
you thought I was a women?
The horror stories I’ve heard of how women of different backgrounds get treated by these men… it’s a pattern. Many women have cried out about it these specific Ethnicities

The way you’re dickriding these men tells me you’re either 100% from this group or mixed with it.

Matter fact, I’ve seen African American men to be less toxic than the men from West Africa relationship wise… and that should be saying something… because African American men are pretty toxic themselves lol.
I am defending them bc I grew up with them and I know what they are like and they are not all bad people
in fact the ones that get the most girls tend to be the worst of them

I don't base my life decisions on statistics, sorry, but that is what idiots do, keep being a loser.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
your lying now, second wife only exists in Muslim communties, noone even knows about second wives outside of somalis
ft_2020.12.07_polygamy_01.png

Are you sure about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.