Heavy gunfire between Galmudug forces and Ahlu Sunna militias in Dhuusomareeb

giphy.gif

:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::pachah1::lolbron::damn::denzelnigga:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Damn, they raised the white flag quicker than Sweden did(4hours) in ww2.:gucciwhat::russ:
They were taken down by Cayr themselves and will be released without any harm

You are acting as if Cayr are anti dowlad by they along with the HG support law and order and hormar

Cayr have had enough of ASWJ:ivers:

You're forgetting about certain community in Dayniile :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Beesha Kuwait doesn't count, I dont consider them a full clan.:trumpsmirk:

But I think they the current PM will propel them to a full clan membership status, like awoowe dictator did for the then laangaab mx.:damedamn:

You are acting as if Cayr are anti dowlad by they along with the HG support law and order and hormar

Nigga what dawlad? These guys massacre anyone they see in weakness.

Why cant they do this in pland and jland but they can in galmudug and baydhabo?
I will tell you, communities of these regions are seen as weak.

No one respects people who dont respect themselves.

Caye or not, HG are done rip 2020, farmaajo will be deciding for them moving forward

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Nigga what dawlad? These guys massacre anyone they see in weakness.

Why cant they do this in pland and jland but they can in galmudug and baydhabo?
I will tell you, communities of these regions are seen as weak.

No one respects people who dont respect themselves.

Caye or not, HG are done rip 2020, farmaajo will be deciding for them moving forward
:bell: You too stubborn to see the truth sxb

:ivers:All of Galmudug supports dowlad and horumar that's why the dowlad was invited to begin with. It's what the people wanted. Most Somalis are tired of instability and want government services and hospitals. But they came with soldiers and weapons obviously looking for a fight which they didnt get and intending to install someone who's for their best interests which they did. ASWJ did right by not making this a long drawn out fight because it's the shacab that comes first (and it was ASWJ SNA who got them to surrender) but this should be a lesson for GM and other regions. N&N should've fought this way with Al Shabab not with the people who fought them off.

What do you expect of him, the man @Ferrari and his clansmen literally have their nuts held in chokehold positions by their Overlords Kikuyi Bantus Kenya.

KDF rules Kismaayo and Ahmed Madobe and that's a fact.
Madoobe was there before kdf taking hiiraales right eye who you fuckers were helping.

If farmaajo attacks us tomorrow, madoobe wont surrender, you can ta take that to the bank.

Meanwhile, your leaders mid meesha sidii qashin meesha laga tuuro iyo mid xabad dabada laga galiyo oo is dhiibo bay noqdeen.

Bro go mourn, leave sspot for few days.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What truth? Farmaajo is killing ur ppl and ur trying to save face :uCkf6mf:

You guys are fully under his boot now.
GM is a Hawiyah run state. ASWJ caused division and chaos, no HG mourns those morons. The only good thing they have done is fight al shabab

HG will be unified with this current GM administration In'sha'Allah

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
What truth? Farmaajo is killing ur ppl and ur trying to save face :uCkf6mf:

You guys are fully under his boot now.

:gucciwhat:farmaajo has killed kulahaa, are we reading the same news? Aswj is a cursed group that must be exterminated. Aun to the dead.

:trumpsmirk:guul Galmudug! GUUL Habargidir!

Céleste

Madoobe was there before kdf taking hiiraales right eye who you fuckers were helping.

If farmaajo attacks us tomorrow, madoobe wont surrender, you can ta take that to the bank.

Meanwhile, your leaders mid meesha sidii qashin meesha laga tuuro iyo mid xabad dabada laga galiyo oo is dhiibo bay noqdeen.

Yes you're right, madoobe the traitor will not surrender but will go to his master, Kenya:ftw9nwa: how about yall focus on your "state"

GM is a Hawiyah run state. ASWJ caused division and chaos, no HG mourns those morons. The only good thing they have done is fight al shabab

HG will be unified with this current GM administration In'sha'Allah
:gucciwhat:farmaajo has killed kulahaa, are we reading the same news? Aswj is a cursed group that must be exterminated. Aun to the dead.

:trumpsmirk:guul Galmudug! GUUL Habargidir!

ASWJ shouldn’t be mourned? ASWJ is cursed?

You guys realize they are the only ones that defended ur ppl and land against shabaab.

I see you guys have quickly accepted occupation :chrisfreshhah:

Seriously bro, come on i thought you were an astute intellect with an foresight.

So please do entertain us and tell me what has HG lost by the ouster of the Ahlu-shaytaans?

Galmudug unlike Jubaland is not an contested regions its 100% HG Maamul State, we have in fact gained alot from the eradicating of the Suufis who were in bed with Puntland, one can indeed say that the real loser in the ousting of Ahlu-suufis is Puntland, as they have lost their Puppets and now today they will Face an HG with an Central command in the Capital of Galmudug.

Céleste

ASWJ shouldn’t be mourned? ASWJ is cursed?

You guys realize they are the only ones that defended ur ppl and land against shabaab.

I see you guys have quickly accepted occupation :chrisfreshhah:

Yes I have accepted "occupation " under the right ruler of somalia. Keep acting salty:russ:SNA won, ASWJ got exterminated. Anyone who dares to go against the peace and prosperity of Galmudug, will be exterminated.

:ooh:I seem to recall somaliland capturing more land from pl.
:mjlol:why dont you focus on that lil boy then again what am i expecting from naago

Trending

Latest posts