Heavy gunfire between Galmudug forces and Ahlu Sunna militias in Dhuusomareeb

giphy.gif
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Miskeen.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
More embarrassment for ASWJ. They handed over all of their weapons to the FGS.
They surrendered to Cayr commander of SNA. They were captured by Cayr soldiers.
They won't be sidelined or imprisoned or killed but will be told to comply with the initial agreement FGS

SNA :it0tdo8:

May Allah grant our Lions Jannah.
After a decade of militant Suufism the people of Galgaduud can now breath a sigh of relief

The innocent people need to be compensated. President QoorQoor has a big task of healing GM

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is pathetic, Sheekh shaakir gave up without a good fight, HG have officially been disarmed and neutuered by Khayre

Such statements usually lead to fkd. Lool besides I dont want to talk about qabiil unless it directly involves me.:damedamn:
Miskiinimida iska jooji walaal lool. Why you scared to get some smoke from insecure ppl that are attacking you just for admiring your clan. Defend against those attacks but don't stoop low to their level & become hateful like them.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
This is pathetic, Sheekh shaakir gave up without a good fight, HG have officially been disarmed and neutuered by Khayre

Ma'sha'allah :salute:

Miskiinimida iska jooji walaal lool. Why you scared to get some smoke from insecure ppl that are attacking you just for admiring your clan. Defend against those attacks but don't stoop low to their level & become hateful like them.

I'd rather see this as me giving up fkd for the sake of my akhira. You're right about not letting others step all over me. Dw I dont plan on letting them do so.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
ASWJ shot themselves in the foot the moment they allowed the arrival of AMISOM and FGS troops to Dhusomareb. It was a catastrophic decision that eventually led to their total defeat and political collapse. These called "Sheikhs" should've avoided political arena and preached the Deen instead. N&N stomped and absolutely eviscerated ASWJ political clot on the region in couple of months. ASWJ's political inexperience is the reason behind their embarrassing capitulation.

I'd rather see this as me giving up fkd for the sake of my akhira. You're right about not letting others step all over me. Dw I dont plan on letting them do so.
Islamically your allowed to defend yourself, family, clan and ethnicity without dambi. Do it in a smart way and you'll gain respect and haters will back off.

:heh:

Shakir & Ahlu Shiica wal Shirk gave it all they had but SNA is irresistible and taught them a lesson.

Stop tryna make it tribal HG, and all the other citizens of GM are moving forward m8

The Commander of all SNA troops in GM General Qooje Digaari is Sacad , The Commander GM Haramcad Farxaan Qorolo Saleebaan

The commander the Shiica's begged to submit to is Ceyr who only a year ago was ASWJ and now a commander of SNA

The New Chief of the a federal police in GM is Dir.

Hore baa loo soconaa

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
:heh:

Shakir & Ahlu Shiica wal Shirk gave it all they have but SNA is irresistible and taught them a lesson.

Stop tryna make it tribal HG, and all the other citizens of GM are moving forward m8

The Commander of all SNA troops in GM General Qooje Digaari is Sacad , The Commander GM Haramcad Farxaan Qorolo Saleebaan

The commander the Shiica's begged to submit to is Ceyr who only a year ago was ASWJ and now a commander of SNA

The New Chief of the a federal police in GM is Dir.

Hore baa loo soconaa

Tekniko got brainwashed hard:dead:tf happened to him, must've been traumatizing

Anyone from Galmudug regardless of political stance wanted ASWJ out.

Only ones teasing Galmudugians in this thread are ones outside the state that want us to be in chaos. In fact, the SNA commanders that did all this are mostly from HG.

Kheyre really did good for us by weakening ASWJ like this mashaallah.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts