Heavy gunfire between Galmudug forces and Ahlu Sunna militias in Dhuusomareeb

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo failed miserably in Galmudug politics.

But still, HG on HG fight :p

They don't have enough aqli to make strategies and that land was not captured they gave their Galgaduud lands to HG in exchange for Kismaayo. Dhusotown deal was the founding of JVA.
That's true cabdiqasim told em to give him galgaduud in exchange for kismayo only real ones know about that deal

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Statement from the new Galmudug president, Qoor Qoor;
He's warning Ahlu Sunna and urged them to refrain from acts of aggression against his new administration.

keep killing each other over failmaajo, walle he has them by the balls why else is the puppet fighting his own ppl.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Hopefully Ahlu Dhuuso gets karbashed heavily that ugly midget Shakir should be deported for falling for Nabar Iyo Naxdin tricks now Galmudug is fractured thanks to the failed ruler of 1 KM Mr Failmaajo and special thanks to Nacas Shaakir for breaking rank with Xaaf and making GM vulnerable. Now they have 3 presidents and no choice but to fight for control

Hopefully Ahlu Dhuuso gets karbashed heavily that ugly midget Shakir should be deported for falling for Nabar Iyo Naxdin tricks now Galmudug is fractured thanks to the failed ruler of 1 KM Mr Failmaajo and special thanks to Nacas Shaakir for breaking rank with Xaaf and making GM vulnerable. Now they have 3 presidents and no choice but to fight for control

What subclans of HG is Cheese supporting? HG should not fight each other because of President Afweyne's nephew

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
What subclans of HG is Cheese supporting. HG should not fight each other because of President Afweyne's nephew

Initially N&N got Shaakir to break his alliance with Xaaf and then they paid Shaakir millions of dollars , Shaakir thought Ahlu Sunna backed candidate would become GM President instead N&N brought their own man and that’s how GM has 3 Presidents. 1 N&N, 1 Ahlu Sunna, and the other I believe is a Qulle eater that came out of nowhere but he has the weakest case of the 3

Initially N&N got Shaakir to break his alliance with Xaaf and then they paid Shaakir millions of dollars , Shaakir thought Ahlu Sunna backed candidate would become GM President instead N&N brought their own man and that’s how GM has 3 Presidents. 1 N&N, 1 Ahlu Sunna, and the other I believe is a Qulle eater that came out of nowhere but he has the weakest case of the 3

So is it Sacad vs Ceydh vd Saleebaan? 3 candidates subclans

And, I know President Cheese is a pricipled centralist is that part of the agenda

Trending