Heavy gunfire between Galmudug forces and Ahlu Sunna militias in Dhuusomareeb

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
A little skirmish between 2 clans puts an entire state in a crisis mode? Spare us from the biased news reporting lol.

Sounds like it's over

It is.

Ahlu Suna Wal Jamaca RIP

A very pathetic end to what started as unified Suufi alliance of Dhusomareeb, Caabduwaq, Guriceel & Balanbal in the fight against Alshabab

It will be unacceptable for Oday Mahmud & the snake Shakir to remain free

Last edited:

Céleste

its really not a little skirmish and this is political

Well from what I've read there seems to be a difference between political views. This however does not mean that galmudug is in a state of crisis. It is literally 2 sub clans of hg, not the entire state with all the other inhabitants.:gucciwhat:

Well from what I've read there seems to be a difference between political views. This however does not mean that galmudug is in a state of crisis. It is literally 2 sub clans of hg, not the entire state with all the other inhabitants.:gucciwhat:
the regional capital is in turmoil, dozens of dead and many injured, many displaced... not the whole state but in dhuusamareeb and guriceel

A little skirmish between 2 clans puts an entire state in a crisis mode? Spare us from the biased news reporting lol.

Totally agree with you except for the 2 clans part. That is simply untrue

Its was a decisive skirmish between what remained of ASWJ and its leadership & SNA.

Only those that wish it to be tribal portray it as such

@Céleste also SNA have other clans, one killed was I think RX they were the ones trained in Turkey. They are basically doing to you guys what HSM did to PL years back. This government failed this country.

Céleste

Totally agree with you except for the 2 clans part. That is simply untrue

Its was a decisive skirmish between what remained of ASWJ and its leadership & SNA.

Only those that wish it to be tribal portray it as such

Damn I forgot how ASWJ and SNA had many clans . Anywho I do wish that this ends quickly. I want Galmudug to prosper.

Damn I forgot how ASWJ and SNA had many clans . Anywho I do wish that this ends quickly. I want Galmudug to prosper.

It's over.

Galmudug is gonna prosper now that the treasonous ASWJ have been eliminated and for a fact Mudane Madaxweyne Xaaf will love that too lol

GM is better placed than Jubaland, Koonfur Galbeed and Hirshabelle to eliminate AlKebab permanently and take full advantage of the oil & gas deposits, its strategic location and the jewel Hobyo port

It's over.

Galmudug is gonna prosper now that the treasonous ASWJ have been eliminated and for a fact Mudane Madaxweyne Xaaf will love that too lol

GM is better placed than Jubaland, Koonfur Galbeed and Hirshabelle to eliminate AlKebab permanently and take full advantage of the oil & gas deposits, its strategic location and the jewel Hobyo port

Did the Galnus President leave the Ethiopian base?

To all the hawiye, farmaajo didn't fire a single bullet in jland but is making HG massacre each other

How yall feel about a nigga who hates you all instigating between yall?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's over.

Nigga please. Galmudug doesn't even exist let alone having governmental institutions and this negro is talking about oil and gas and ports.
Ya Allah. :liberaltears:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
To all the hawiye, farmaajo didn't fire a single bullet in jland but is making HG massacre each other

How yall feel about a nigga who hates you all instigating between yall?
Farmajo did set them back from 0 to -1 but these clashes have been happening since Moses split the sea.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn. That's one less opp left. They really were dumb to think they could defeat properly trained national troops. From what i can tell the locals are now free from militia rule and will be protected by their national government. The era of tribalism and senseless hatred will end in this decade. Somalia will rise.

I can already see UAE and kenya crying. Probably the west too since they secretely want no strong muslim nations. Hopefully tribalists will also wake up from their delusion and realise we have to work together as muslims.

Somalis can no longer be a low racial esteem group. We must unite and respect each other's regions and federal states, but supporting al shabaab and enemies will result in a swift beatdown by the SNA. Lets hope the next local recruits are smart youth that will not cause trouble in their own land.

:trumpsmirk:

"ASWJ has reached out to Djibouti and Ethiopian Amisom commanders through phone seeking their intervention."

Warlords era is slowly but surely is coming to an end

Trending