Has anyone thought of sucide.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know many Somalis who have done it. The latest was a poor Somali girl University of Minnesota Student, she jumped off a bridge because she was so stressed out with school work and expectations

RIP

The sad thing is we never about these stories, it's well covered up.

That's so sad, may God forgive her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The sad thing is we never about these stories, it's well covered up.

That's so sad, may God forgive her.

Nayaa u better not think about suicide doqoontiiyee..... hang in there, do some twerking

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I know many Somalis who have done it. The latest was a poor Somali girl University of Minnesota Student, she jumped off a bridge because she was so stressed out with school work and expectations

RIP
How where there families affected. Did anyone in the family become depressed as an result?How did you feel once you found about it?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How where there families affected. Did anyone in the family become depressed as an result?How did you feel once you found about it?

Speak to your family if you need help.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nope. Just the thought of the fire claiming me for all eternity is enough to slap me back to reality. As ugly as this life can be and as much as it can seem as though it were created for a certain class of ppl, i just couldn't do it knowing what's waiting on the side.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You'd think that all of these problems would've been solved before we were born

:bell:

Life is just cruel, which is why I ain't bringing kids into this fucked up world.
Fucked up ppl make more mistakes. I never understood how some in the desert kept on having kids that would die from famine and add to the statistics. Sometimes it's best not to have kids if you know you're broke and can't provide for them.

:bell:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Suicide thoughts is for the weak.
Always be hopeful no matter what ur situation is.

Read Quran or listen to lectures. It helps a lot.

Depression is a physical problem sxb.
No matter how positive you think you cant alter the way your body feels when depressed.

People neglect eating, sleeping and being active when depressed and they stay in that loop.
Your thoughts doesn't define you your actions does.

If the love your mother showered on you, the possible pain she endured raising you while putting a brave face on so you could smile, the meals she skipped because you were sick one time, the happy thoughts she had picturing a bright future for you and that she would enjoy seeing you succeed in life, Do not prevent you from going through with the most selfish violence a human can inflict on them and others who care about them, nothing else will.

Some of you are spoiled too fucking much compared to children being bombed in Yemen to starvation and others whose lively hood was decimated by drought somewhere in somalia and who eat once a day.

How can you guys and girls be so fucking selfish in wanting to make your moms cry and get her eyes swollen with sadness for the rest of her life??

Some of you deserve to be whipped wallahi like we all were as kids into a good shape.

Seek medication ya all since you are on welfare and have free healthcare.

I don't wanna read excuses. I need to read your solutions that helped you recover.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope. Just the thought of the fire claiming me for all eternity is enough to slap me back to reality. As ugly as this life can be and as much as it can seem as though it were created for a certain class of ppl, i just couldn't do it knowing what's waiting on the side.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Credit to YOU for checking yourself in fear of fire, but hold on now, who said we only go to the fire with only big sins.

Pray every day not to go to hell huuno. Sometimes a small thing like looking at someone in a nasty judgemental way can send u to Fire!

looooooooooooooooooooooool

God forgive me and protect me from Jahaaanam ya Swt! Yaa Rabbi Aalaamiin

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Depression is a physical problem sxb.
No matter how positive you think you cant alter the way your body feels when depressed.

People neglect eating, sleeping and being active when depressed and they stay in that loop.
Your thoughts doesn't define you your actions does.
Positive thinking can actually change your mood. Being grateful also has the same effect.

They're all scientifically proven.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
If the love your mother showered on you, the possible pain she endured raising you while putting a brave face on so you could smile, the meals she skipped because you were sick one time, the happy thoughts she had picturing a bright future for you and that she would enjoy seeing you succeed in life, Do not prevent you from going through with the most selfish violence a human can inflict on them and others who care about them, nothing else will.

Some of you are spoiled too fucking much compared to children being bombed in Yemen to starvation and others whose lively hood was decimated by drought somewhere in somalia and who eat once a day.

How can you guys and girls be so fucking selfish in wanting to make your moms cry and get her eyes swollen with sadness for the rest of her life??

Some of you deserve to be whipped wallahi like we all were as kids into a good shape.

I don't wanna read excuses. I need to read your solutions that helped you recover.

Thats the thing with the west, gives you a sob story to excuse such a behavior.
Your environment says alot.

When you think everyone else around you have it good and youre the only one suffering,
thats a very dangerous and naive perspective to have.

And add that with social media where a persons life is edited to perfection,
most people believe in that fake sht, reinforcing that everyone else have it good and
they are the only one suffering.

Sometimes its best to shut off the world and spend some time in solitude and
do some introspection.

You will come to the conclusion that everyone is going through sht in life,
they just hide it better.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Whoever is going through this right now. Just know that....

Life is like a wave. It has ups and downs. Had the same issue a while back but I kept on persevering. I realized that life is not all about enjoyment and a lot of it is about sacrifice.

Sacrifice always leads to internal growth(the good kind of sacrifice). What you're saying now is very selfish of you. Imagine all the people in this world who suffer more than you. I assure you that if they had the chance to switch lives with you. They would do it in a heartbeat.

One of the many reasons you're here is to better the lives of the people around you. So that Allah may better your life even more.

You are very lucky if you still have a bed to lay on, warm food, available water, a loving family.

You are blessed if your parents are still alive and you weren't raised an orphan.

You are blessed if your lungs, heart, liver and brain are all functioning properly.

Yet you still want to end your life? Do you know how selfish this is? Billions of people across the globe would love to switch lives with you because the situation of their lives is much worse than yours.

Please don't end your life because you're on the lower end of the wave.

Everything in life is temporary including happiness and depression.
Trust me, I've gone through this process before and what helped save me was GRATITUDE.

Ponder about all the blessings in your life and you will soon recover from this depressing stage of your life.

Salaam

Life isn't that simple. That person in Yemen if given a life in the west could end up killing themselves.

I think the more comfortable life you live the less often you're trying to put out fires the more time you have to examine your life and see all the areas you're lacking the things you want. It could be social status good friends family people who love you a job you like etc.

When you're just struggling to survive you don't have the time or luxury to worry about these things. You don't have to be in a war zone though, just living in poverty like a lot of us have growing up is enough to keep you occupied from this type of self reflection.

I have never seriously thought about suicide myself but I have questioned the point of life after I reached a more comfortable position where I wasn't constantly worrying about school or my future or what program to be in, how to get a good job. Once I solved all those problems I had to look at my life and ask myself even though I have a lot of the things I wanted, am I happy? I was not.

It made me realize how stupid it was worrying about those things for all those years instead of living life.

I have never seriously thought about suicide myself but I have questioned the point of life after I reached a more comfortable position where I wasn't constantly worrying about school or my future or what program to be in, how to get a good job. Once I solved all those problems I had to look at my life and ask myself even though I have a lot of the things I wanted, am I happy? I was not.

It made me realize how stupid it was worrying about those things for all those years instead of living life.

You need to hit the Quran and find out the purpose of life. I invite you to Islam sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts