Has anyone thought of sucide.

There is nothing to prove god’s existence. That wouldn’t matter at all if I felt his presence once in my life. I lost all the faith I had in god. This has nothing to do with jealousy. I have great parents and a roof over my head. I’m grateful for my life.
There must be anime in you:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: ..,.......:whoo:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nah nigga f*ck that shit life is a one go thing my g even tho I've been through some f*ck shit in my life like my father dying I don't give a shit afterwards cause life is life you got some rocks on the way fall down then you get the f*ck up and run over those damn rocks.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I would be lying if I said I never thought about it when I was at my lowest, don’t be ashamed instead realize that everyone is going through their own battle we are all just trying to survive. Seek help, if you can afford it see a therapist, I know it’s not our culture but it really does help to talk to someone.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
One time I made a crazy good thread that I knew 100% would've went plaq but it got 0 replies even after I bumped it 3 times :mjcry:

Worst part is a next nigga made the same thread a week later and it went plaq for 3 days straight :mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This topic hit me hard because I reached out to a friend who I have not seen in a while, and after few minutes she told me she was released from the hospital due to a failed suicide attempt. I was shocked, I had no idea this kind, gentle, beautiful soul was going through depression. I also felt guilty for not reaching out enough but rest assured, I will do my best to be there for this sister and assist her in anything that would cure her of depression. let us pray for her and all the people suffering in silence because we have no idea what's going on on the inside :)

I didn't know what I enjoyed straight after high school, I was changing my courses in university, I was super lost and add family problems to the equation, I was a mess. Depression and anxiety hit me good.

:ohlord:Do me a favor, next time don't think like you have no point in living again.

VixR

Veritas
I’ve felt really low, in a crippled state of mind/sadness where I spent days in the dark, in bed, and dropped out a semester, but I didn’t get the thought to kill myself. Which makes me fear the kind of pain that could make the thought of killing themselves occur to someone.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Suicide thoughts is for the weak.
Always be hopeful no matter what ur situation is.

Read Quran or listen to lectures. It helps a lot.

Only real time i was interested in suicide was after reading the many worlds interpretation of quantum physics.That eventually brought me to quantum suicide which is extremely interesting.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Question. Is Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide or even Air present in the earth. Can you feel its presence, or even its sense.
Poor argument. You can test for Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and everything else on the periodic table therefore we know that it definitely exists. Playing devil's advocate.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Weren’t you the one who recommended a Go Ara song to me yesterday? Were you trying to curse me all along?
:damn:
Have I. Oops my bad. It looks like the songs has been rubbing off on me. I blame KPOP in a generic way. She is a contributing factor in my thesis that KPOP possesses the young minds.:susp::susp:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Poor argument. You can test for Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and everything else on the periodic table therefore we know that it definitely exists. Playing devil's advocate.
But, can you feels its presence without doing ANY scientific research. Touching air right now or Looking at Carbon dioxide. Is it a thing you can feel or you know its there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just wanted to gauge your thoughts on this topic. Have you ever experienced it within your somali community and what effects did it have. I don't know any somalis that have done it.

I know many Somalis who have done it. The latest was a poor Somali girl University of Minnesota Student, she jumped off a bridge because she was so stressed out with school work and expectations

RIP

Trending