Has anyone thought of sucide.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How can I have in faith in a god whose presence I have never felt?
How can you believe a disabled man view on the earth and black hole or how can you believe in air and oxygen, since you cannot feel its presence.

I ain't criticizing you, just saying there are many things that its presence is not felt, yet we believe. God is there for us, but it is us who needs to make sure we are there to believe. We need Allah, Allah does not need us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For those who are dealing with depression or suicidal thoughts please talk to someone. You are more than your thoughts. You will get through this, you’ve so much to live for. You all matter.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I can believe in all of that because there’s evidence to back it up. There is nothing to prove god’s existence. I can’t believe in a god that there is no evidence for and who I don’t feel any connection with.
I love you sister, but I would seriously doubt the evidence that comes from the mind of one disabled man, and a mind of a crazy man, backed by an apple.
I refer to the Quran and Quran only for evidence.
Live life and enjoy it, but the reason I am saying is due to love to Islam. I believe in the unknown for the sake that it becomes the truth. That is faith, but you can life life as you want it.

الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ - 2:3
Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,
Al Baqarah

أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ - 2:5
Those are upon
guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.
Al Baqarah​

I got so depressed once because of family problems i went to my doctor she asked me if i considered it i remember i scream No way never! Lol which is true never. She gave me medications as soon as i got home i threw it away. I think i just wanted someone to talk to.
Talk to someone sometimes thats all we need.

There is nothing to prove god’s existence. That wouldn’t matter at all if I felt his presence once in my life. I lost all the faith I had in god. This has nothing to do with jealousy. I have great parents and a roof over my head. I’m grateful for my life.

Walaal there is nothing to disprove God but there are plenty of indications of his existence. In the end this is the biggest question in life and it is about believe not necessarily about empirical knowledge, although our religion does not demand blind faith. Instead we are encouraged to reason and travel and experience the world and come to our own conclusion.

Arguably more often than not atheism's logical conclusion is nihilism and this will leave you without a definitive purpose, making everything relative, which can leave suicide as an easy option out of this dilemma for some.
Following the Deen on the other hand will give you a "why" to every "what/ how", it gives you solace and something to look forward to in the future beyond this life.

Be open-minded don't be absolute and final in denying Allah, because you feel you have been wronged, after all according to Islam life is a test.
Good and bad, we accept it all, either we are grateful or patient.

I don't want to downplay your struggles or want to be patronising, to a degree I have been where you are/ have been when I was a teenager (struggling, loosing loved-ones, but never really lost hope in Allah), but thankfully with age comes a clearer perspective.

I just hope that you are still willing to ask meaningful questions about life and about your purpose which will lead you to be more humble and more accepting of your role in this vast universe.
In sha Allah you will see there is a creator who cares about you, even though this entire universe does not mean anything to him when all is said and done.

Wallahi you are one of the funniest and among my favorite posters here, all I hope for is that you are more nuanced on such matters and everything else I leave to Allah and to yourself :friendhug:

Last edited:
Walaal there is nothing to disprove God but there are plenty of indications of his existence. In the end this is the biggest question in life and it is about believe not necessarily about empirical knowledge, although our religion does not demand blind faith. Instead we are encouraged to reason and travel and experience the world and come to our own conclusion.

Arguably more often than not atheism's logical conclusion is nihilism and this will leave you without a definitive purpose, making everything relative, which can leave suicide as an easy option out of this dilemma for some.
Following the Deen on the other hand will give you a "why" to every "what/ how", it gives you solace and something to look forward to in the future beyond this life.

Be open-minded don't be absolute and final in denying Allah, because you feel you have been wronged, after all according to Islam life is a test.
Good and bad, we accept it all, either we are grateful or patient.

I don't want to downplay your struggles or want to be patronising, to a degree I have been where you are/ have been when I was a teenager (struggling, loosing loved-ones, but never really lost hope in Allah), thankfully with age comes a clearer perspective.

I just hope that you are still willing to ask meaningful questions about life and about your purpose which will lead you to be more humble and more accepting of your role in this vast universe
In sha Allah you will see there is a creator who cares about you, even though this entire universe does not mean anything to him when all is said and done.

Wallahi you are one of the funniest and among my favorite posters here, all I hope for is that you are more nuanced on such matters and everything else I leave to Allah and to yourself :friendhug:

I know that there is nothing to disprove god’s existence as well. Nothing is absolute. There could be a god out there. Thank you for taking the time to type that out. :it0tdo8:
:friendhug:

How can I have in faith in a god whose presence I have never felt?

AHEM Furiosita,

suppose I came to you and I showed you my smartphone. Suppose I said

"...and you know what's really cool about this smartphone? It came together by itself with no designer. No one put the smartphone together. It just randomly all came together in the form of a smartphone and a touchscreen. The materials just landed next to each other, the wiring, the coding all just happened randomly. No one made this smartphone."

Would you believe me?

What if it was just a pencil? "This is a nice pencil. No one made this pencil. A tree fell over next to some lead and the wood just accidentally wrapped itself around the lead and the wood just randomly came together in the form and shape of a pencil."

61qd5YbMRIL._SX466_.jpg

Would you believe me if I showed you that pencil and told you that?

But you would point to the oceans, to the clouds, to the mountains, to the universe, to human beins and you would tell me that?

Designing humans and the universe and all of creation would be a lot more complex than a "No.2" pencil.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My remedy has always been the Quran, I remember I felt sad cause I am away from my family for so long, the lonliness was killing me. I read Quran and felt so happy and thankful for my life.:it0tdo8:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your post might be the funniest one I’ve read all day. You must really dislike anime.
:chrisfreshhah:

No, anime didn’t make me want to take my life. It was actually a good distraction for me.
I knew it was Go Ara. I was right when I stopped my sister from watching that and imposed a whole house ban on KPOP. If She watched it, Big Brother will know. Damn. I was right. Kpop is a jiin

I knew it was Go Ara. I was right when I stopped my sister from watching that and imposed a whole house ban on KPOP. If She watched it, Big Brother will know. Damn. I was right. Kpop is a jiin

Weren’t you the one who recommended a Go Ara song to me yesterday? Were you trying to curse me all along?
:damn:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You can never be truly happy without experiencing sorrow, life continues on. nothing can remain the same. Many great things will happen to you but keep in mind they wont last forever. and thats okay. Cause it's part of the cycle of life.

Trending