Has anyone thought of sucide.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not going anywhere my sweet Eedo. My new goal in life is to take over your account. I’m counting down the days until that happens.
:banderas:

11256.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not going anywhere my sweet Eedo. My new goal in life is to take over your account. I’m counting down the days until that happens.
:banderas:

Sweety

What will taking my account help u with? U cannot think or type like Duchess Basra. You cannot sit prim & proper like her. You cannot walk slowly into a room gracefully like her, or leave the room walking backwards to go to the corner & fart and come back gracefully!

Basra's forum account is nothing without the witch behind it huuno

BE YOUR OWN BEST SELF HUUNO!

Sweety

What will taking my account help u with? U cannot think or type like Duchess Basra. You cannot sit prim & proper like her. You cannot walk slowly into a room gracefully like her, or leave the room walking backwards to go to the corner & fart and come back gracefully!

Basra's forum account is nothing without the witch behind it huuno

BE YOUR OWN BEST SELF HUUNO!

Why can’t you give me a shot? I’ll even take lessons on how to be you.
:liberaltears:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why can’t you give me a shot? I’ll even take lessons on how to be you.
:liberaltears:

Huuno i wish i could train you to be me. Its impossible. You are too tom boyish to be a debutante prim young lady.

You are my Joan of Arc!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I had contemplated suicide several times and have seen friends of mine hanged themselves , at that time I was narrow minded like the rest of my community believing those who kill themselves burn in the hellfire I was seriously religious then never considering that shit can hit anyone if your life is upheaval turned upside down no matter how successful you've made far in life you can never escape from depression you may seem ok on the outside but you are screaming internally , negativity replaying on your mind Shit can go on for months until you decide to contemplate ending the suffering
Somalis are narrow minded individuals I wouldn't suggest anyone to disclose their suffering to anyone
Sometimes the least ones you expect can bite you like snake enjoying your suffering

The only answer our community have with this unfamiliar phenomenon
their quraansaar or their shitty superstition as they believe that there's a demon inside you
Pathetic and ignorant ways to dismiss your depression by chanting gods word to heal your depression overnight as in the Somali community that word depressing is non existent

only a suffering individual can pull this shit through if you overcome the obstacles
life's a but don't live up to anyone's expectations that's all I got to say

The world we live in is imperfect
I survived killing myself several times always asking what's the purpose of living if life is shitty full of worthlessness and disappointment or if you trapped in a backwards negative toxic circle

Not until I decided to change myself distancing from toxic circles and start fresh not giving a single f*ck about anything leaving the shitty past behind

Last edited:
I had contemplated suicide several times and have seen friends of mine hanged themselves , at that time I was narrow minded like the rest of my community believing those who kill themselves burn in the hellfire I was seriously religious then never considering that shit can hit anyone if your life is upheaval turned upside down no matter how successful you've made far in life you can never escape from depression you may seem ok on the outside but you are screaming internally , negativity replaying on your mind Shit can go on for months until you decide to contemplate ending the suffering
Somalis are narrow minded individuals I wouldn't suggest anyone to disclose their suffering to anyone
Sometimes the least you expect can bite you like snake enjoying your suffering

The only answer our community have with this unfamiliar phenomenon
their quraansaar or their shitty superstition as they believe that there's a demon inside you
Pathetic and ignorant ways to dismiss your depression by chanting gods word to heal your depression overnight as in the Somali community that word depressing is non existent

only a suffering individual can pull this shit through if you overcome the obstacles
life's a but don't live up to anyone's expectations that's all I got to say

The world we live in is imperfect
I survived killing myself several times always asking what's the purpose of living if life is shitty full of worthlessness and disappointment or if you trapped in a backwards negative toxic circle

Not until I decided to change myself distancing from toxic circles and start fresh not giving a single f*ck about anything leaving the shitty past behind

You need a full time job to complete your transformation. Asking for a pocket change and hustling guys like me won't help you get to the finish line dude!

Report back when you land a job even if it is at your mom's Dukaan. Then we talk about plans and you finding a chick you can choke every night to release that bent up energy and frustration.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You need a full time job to complete your transformation. Asking for a pocket change and hustling guys like me won't help you get to the finish line dude!

It's seems like you're out of topic
Talking outta your ass again

You don't fucking know me and I couldn't give a shit about dumb westernised Somalis

I hustle hard and work in a third world country unlike like you entitled individuals who aren't aware what's it like to live in rough conditions
I bet you never done something significantly contributing to your daily life since your used to being fed
You are among those clueless westernised Somalis( reer Hennessy / trash UK) spoiled by the generosity of your host nation instead of being humble and taking things for granted you forget that your parents sacrificed your ungrateful ass to be in the comforts of living in the west
you forget that get they came from a shitehole
Hahaha why you embarrassing yourself you mention this because you are fucking naive and quit babbling you are bum living in hooyo basement collecting free welfare
Direct your bs somewhere else

All I get from this individual negative vibe smh

Last edited:
It's seems like you're out of topic
Talking outta your ass again

You don't fucking know me and I couldn't give a shit about dumb westernised Somalis

I hustle hard and work in a third world country unlike like you entitled individuals who aren't aware what's it like to live in rough conditions
I bet you never done something significantly contributing to your daily life since your used to being fed
You are among those clueless westernised Somalis( reer Hennessy / trash UK) spoiled by the generosity of your host nation instead of being humble and taking things for granted you forget that your parents sacrificed your ungrateful ass to be in the comforts of living in the west
you forget that get they came from a shitehole
Hahaha why you embarrassing yourself you mention this because you are fucking naive and quit babbling you are bum living in hooyo basement collecting free welfare
Direct your bs somewhere else

All I get from this individual negative vibe smh

I am giving you an outlet to vent so you let some steam off as you seem full of bent up energy and anger.

You write good for a cape-town resident. And I don't mean to be condescending, just saying your English is top notch and better than mine . In addition to that, of the two of us, you can easily be mistaken for someone who grew up in the west. I thought you were from Toronto.

Look at your avatar saxib? Says you fancy to be a cold hard gang member with the ink to prove his street creds. On the other hand, I settled for a Joker, a character from Hunter x Hunter anime series.

You need to try some self reflection and blame the world less. Most likely you are doing better than billions of people in the world.

Being angry all the time is not healthy. It blinds you to see the reality of things and you are more likely to keep blaming everyone and everything else except you.

As individuals, we own the biggest share of responsibility for our lives as adults. Less anger and more introspection is a good start.

At least you don't insult your ethnicity as you used to before, so that is a good change.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I am giving you an outlet to vent so you let some steam off as you seem full of bent up energy and anger.

You write good for a cape-town resident. And I don't mean to be condescending, just saying your English is top notch and better than mine . And of the two of us, you can easily be mistaken for someone who grew up in the west.

Look at your avatar saxib? Says you fancy to be a cold hard gang member with the ink to prove his street creds. On the other hand, I settled for a Joker, a character from Hunter x Hunter anime series.

You need to try some self reflection and blame the world less. Most likely you are doing better than billions of people in the world.

Being angry all the time is not healthy. It blinds you to see the reality of things and you are more likely to keep blaming everyone and everything else except you.

As individuals, we own the biggest share of responsibility for our lives as adults. Less anger and more introspection is a good start.

World is already a fucked up place , it's dog eat dog world , you have to be vigilant and aggressive in order to survive or you will sink in a hole if you project your suffering there are always shallow individuals indicatingi it as a sign of weakness , you are right about self reflection and self awareness , like I've mentioned in my earlier comments in different threads there a toxicity and negatives should those be the least problems of an individual , of course
You don't want that fucking shit embedded in your head and stuck on replay
Then you are able to uplift yourself by not being bothered , unless you are blaming on something basically a practical way to escape the reality or the realms of the world

Somalis or close knit communities can not distinguish the differences when someone is detoriating mentally nor physically
There are millions of individuals who have nothing to lose regardless of their circumstances they have one thing on their minds

Introspection cannot be useful towards individuals who have nothing to lose
Self analysis will only work when they can evaluate themselves if they avoid their toxic surroundings
they will be enlightened

Okay, let us go through some useful and professional tips in how to address suicidal thoughts and depressions. This is from Gaalo website for those inclined to despise their own kinsmen for whatever reason and who have more trust for nonsomalis, so share your thoughts. I will list quickly the steps and for more elaboration, visit the website:

- Seek Professional Help
- Ask a Doctor If Medication Is Right for You
- Avoid Alcohol and Drugs
- Work on Problem Solving
- Make Your Environment Safe
- Go Through Your Reasons for Living
- Seek Human Contact
- Speak With Someone You Trust

@Abdirastole, others can join.

Be a champ bro and let us discuss the usefuleness of these steps. Let us get started on being positive and less toxic. Start with self then move on from there. What do you think?

https://www.verywellmind.com/tips-for-coping-with-suicidal-thoughts-1067530

@AbdiRastoole , @Furioso and others, @Mad

You guys have taken some of the positive steps in registering here: You sought a distraction - Check. You Sought company, Checky. Keep the hard work and be positive as the next objective.. Stay on the course and as you see one of the other steps suggested to you, find reasons for life. So focus on who you love the most in life for example, mom, uncle, a brother, a sister, anything, it could be non-human and entertainment though that sounds a bit weird, but still find something important and keep that in mind so you give that person the same joy you are looking for by keeping yourself healthy and alive for their sake, and work on your recovery.

I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Okay, let us go through some useful and professional tips in how to address suicidal thoughts and depressions. This is from Gaalo website for those inclined to despise their own kinsmen for whatever reason and who have more trust for nonsomalis, so share your thoughts. I will list quickly the steps and for more elaboration, visit the website:

- Seek Professional Help
- Ask a Doctor If Medication Is Right for You
- Avoid Alcohol and Drugs
- Work on Problem Solving
- Make Your Environment Safe
- Go Through Your Reasons for Living
- Seek Human Contact
- Speak With Someone You Trust

@Abdirastole, others can join.

Be a champ bro and let us discuss the usefuleness of these steps. Let us get started on being positive and less toxic. Start with self then move on from there. What do you think?

https://www.verywellmind.com/tips-for-coping-with-suicidal-thoughts-1067530

@AbdiRastoole , @Furioso and others, @Mad

You guys have taken some of the positive steps in registering here like seeking distraction and company. Keep the hard work and be positive. Stay on the course and as you see one of the steps suggests to you to find reasons for life. So focus on who you lvoe the most in life for example, mom, uncle, a brother, a sister, anything, it could be non-human and entertainment though that sounds a bit weird, but still find something important and keep that in mind so you give that person the same joy you are looking for by keeping yourself healthy and work on your recovery.

I wish you all the best.

Appreciate the advice sxb that was years ago
I have overcome these obstacles that hindered my daily life
I already changed my perceptions and outlook

I shared my experiences as somali here
with my fellow compratiots to tell them there is always a way out
I overcame depression naturally with herbal remedies no pills no fucking counter drugs
Joining the Rasta community and seeing the world differently and perfectly

There are many who are out there who need uplifting no shunning

World is already a fucked up place , it's dog eat dog world , you have to be vigilant and aggressive in order to survive or you will sink in a hole if you project your suffering there are always shallow individuals indicatingi it as a sign of weakness , you are right about self reflection and self awareness , like I've mentioned in my earlier comments in different threads there a toxicity and negatives should those be the least problems of an individual , of course
You don't want that fucking shit embedded in your head and stuck on replay
Then you are able to uplift yourself by not being bothered , unless you are blaming on something basically a practical way to escape the reality or the realms of the world

Somalis or close knit communities can not distinguish the differences when someone is detoriating mentally nor physically
There are millions of individuals who have nothing to lose regardless of their circumstances they have one thing on their minds

Introspection cannot be useful towards individuals who have nothing to lose
Self analysis will only work when they can evaluate themselves if they avoid their toxic surroundings
they will be enlightened

You know why i recommended you find a woman sxb? Wallahi she can soften you up and make you feel worthy of living for her sake. I mean, imagine the world you described being grim and negative, then someone gave their heart to you out of that dark world which surrounds you. Her smile, her need of you, the love in her eyes when she looks at you, saxib, that can melt any man's heart no matter how stone cold he is if there is a shred of humanity left in him.

That is why Allah is most kind man. There is always a window of escape out of hopelessness. Marka, find that booty breh and share the troubles of the world with her. It is manly to love a woman, just in case you thought only contact with females is for sex and five minute gratification.

What do ya say man? Show me your softer side brother, here is a tissue. It is okay to cry young man

Will address your other points later. You are a good man. My apologies for beating you up verbally earlier..

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The world is tough but we have to be strong, it's ok to feel sad sometimes, but know that the world isn't all like us, there are some horrible people, who will manipulate and twist your sadness and vulnerability to their own benefit.

When feeling negative.. please engage in positivity, its ok for us to treat ourselves during these times. I think they call it "self care:" lol, tricks to calm yourself down during times of high emotional stress.

Appreciate the advice sxb that was years ago
I have overcome these obstacles that hindered my daily life
I already changed my perceptions and outlook

I shared my experiences as somali here
with my fellow compratiots to tell them there is always a way out
I overcame depression naturally with herbal remedies no pills no fucking counter drugs
Joining the Rasta community and seeing the world differently and perfectly

There are many who are out there who need uplifting no shunning

My apologies brother. We all need some wisdom. Also, many who particapate don't know what is going on with someone and may react negatively at first, but a little educating of the conditions you are dealing with helps them see better and they can be of some use.

My apologies saxib. I was judgemental because I am used to the tough love I grew up with that made me into a solid adult male who can survive any trouble coming from failed dreams or similar non-materilizing objectives in life. Also, Islam helps big for those of us lucky to have learned something of faith in childhood. Islam gives readily all the ratiionale for which someone should love life and respect life, theirs and that of others. It is Muslims to follow such teachings.

Marka, my apologies again.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
That's a common concept among the families / communities ,
if they see you differently they perceive you negatively, think your delusional or lost touch with reality
In my younger days
I used to believe that jinns existed and they would snatch your soul thoughts they were real wlahi since everyone convinced me they are real
I read one of the verses surah Al Jinn to our neighbour who desperately needed quraansaar he was chained , I couldn't comprehend at the time he was vividly shaking and the sheikhs would whip him yelling at the poor guy
would say anything to stop the whiping "Haa jinni baan ahay ruuxaan ayaan Ku jira"

And they'd continued torturing him and aiming a hose at him making him eat xulbad( Somali remedy that makes you vomit)

As I got older realised years later that he was suffering from pyschosis

People dressed up in religious garments take advantage of the vulnerable , families must realise that is a lucrative business

I was even convinced that there was a demon inside me smh

That's how unaware we are with mental health / depression

Guys, if you feel like shit at times, just assume that life will always get better.
That in the future, your problems weren't as deep as you had thought.

I like to be blissfully unaware of what my future entails, it could go downhill for all I know, but pray for better days to come and take action in doing things that make you happier/would get you out of the situation that has caused you unhappiness.

My trick is to sleep off my feelings lol, it always works and I end up forgetting what made me so depressed

I just wanted to gauge your thoughts on this topic. Have you ever experienced it within your somali community and what effects did it have. I don't know any somalis that have done it.

Yes.

Not because I was depressed or anything I just wanted to know the feeling of death. NOT A PSYCHOPATH

Trending