Has anyone thought of sucide.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Oh I grew up in the gutter too, don't get it twisted :pachah1: Remember the random dogs chasing us in the ghetto? Seeing people get stabbed and shit, domestic violence, racism within our schools :gucciwhat:, dude read my post about my alcholic loser father, I didn't grow up on a Silver spoon, I grew up eating from my hands!

Also. we didn't come from nothing, the system tried to make us nothing. Think about it like this.

Our PARENTS were the white people of their country, they were the majority, everyone looked like them spoke their language, and they had opportunity galore until the civil war obviously.

But we had to be the first generation of fucking immigrants dealing with white people, hating ass other immigrants, fob parents, poverty, being outsiders, and everything else a normal human being has to deal with.

All my life I heard my parents talk about how wonderful Africa was and how they grew up in opulence and freedom, and their parents gave them everything, meanwhile we live in a fucking housing project starving :kodaksmiley:

I honestly think OUR PARENTS could not have SURVIVED, our child hoods, and that's the raw hard fucking truth. :kodaksmiley:
This thread just got real dark.
:dwill:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
The question is, as the logical adult you are now, what are you going to do to alleviate your self hate and low self esteem?

The ball is in your court now.
Yeah I get you walaal. It's hard and you just have to persevere. I will update you soon if I get better.

Last edited:
I just wanted to gauge your thoughts on this topic. Have you ever experienced it within your somali community and what effects did it have. I don't know any somalis that have done it.
It’s definitely a lot of Somalis contemplating it but they never talk to people about it because it’s “taboo” in our community. Somalis need to recognize that mental health issues are real and push people to do crazy shit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ik a somali dude that threw himself infront of a train

But me personally I would never do that. If i was truly suicidal I would go to an opp block and start shooting until I get smoked

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There is nothing to prove god’s existence. That wouldn’t matter at all if I felt his presence once in my life. I lost all the faith I had in god. This has nothing to do with jealousy. I have great parents and a roof over my head. I’m grateful for my life.
Question. Is Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide or even Air present in the earth. Can you feel its presence, or even its sense.

Trending

Latest posts