You got air conditioning and in most tropical countries the cars aren't white like in Somalia. It must be a local taste.
This is rush hour traffic in Dubai. Anyone who drives a dark coloured car in these places are asking to die :ftw9nwa:

3371307046.jpg

This project was started by the Gaaroodi Women's Association with support from the government.

They were also behind the Salahley Hospital which was entirely funded by the local community.

AfQ0h5d.jpg

Hargeisa suuqa dhexe is the absolute worst place you can be. So much bustling, people, cars, animals all barging into each other. It's chaotic

Hargeisa suuqa dhexe is the absolute worst place you can be. So much bustling, people, cars, animals all barging into each other. It's chaotic

When was the last time you were there? It looks likes a lot's changed and there are alot more developments now.

waraabe

Your superior
Hargeisa modernisation plan

plans include

-aerial cadastral map
-creation of a post code system for all properties in the city
- document managment system so all hargeisa residents have their vital documents in the national data base
- and much more

I'll be in Hargeisa later this summer chilling around the airport waiting for the PLanders to land in Hargeisa so I can attack them before they drive off to their tuulo's in the far East Allah knows Pland has no respectable airport of its own that real airlines fly to

I'll be in Hargeisa later this summer chilling around the airport waiting for the PLanders to land in Hargeisa so I can attack them before they drive off to their tuulo's in the far East Allah knows Pland has no respectable airport of its own that real airlines fly to
Lol both Turkish airline Dubai and qatar go to bossao international airport hehe

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
About time they fixed the post code system.

Hopefully it's not a money laundering project and it actually gets done since that would open up a lot of opportunities for real estate and businesses.

Great news, hopefully they also fix some of the roads when you're entering the city. Yesh, super rocky from time to time.

Gambar

VIP
Ceeb.

Trending