Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Can you guys stay on topic for once. I swear majority threads on this site gets derailed talking about the dumbest shit.

Anyways this is good news for reer hargeisa :vncu2n5::nvjpqts:

I didn't derail anything I made a factual statement nacayahow lmao
Shut up baboon oromo pagan
f1.highres
Gruppe-schoner-Negerinnen-aus-Somaliland.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:gucciwhat:

A modernisation plan with no roads that should have been priority number one

They shouldnt list soo many things on paper it looks good But its better to set up small projects you plan to do

how is post codes gonna work when theres no roads or street names in a area?

They shouldnt list soo many things on paper it looks good But its better to set up small projects you plan to do

Somalis are a "cart before the horse" people. You can make a killing selling them fancy powerpoint presentations with ambitious (read: unrealistic) deliverables.

It's a national pass-time showing off these proposals and models that all eventually come to naught. But no sweat off the odhays' back since they know their fellow neef clansmen will praise it to the sky as if the project is in the late commissioning stage.

I pray it's different with Hargeisa, but I doubt it.

waraabe

Your superior

you are assuming roads wont be built, they will be

Mercury

VIP
Somalis are a "cart before the horse" people. You can make a killing selling them fancy powerpoint presentations with ambitious (read: unrealistic) deliverables.

It's a national pass-time showing off these proposals and models that all eventually come to naught. But no sweat off the odhays' back since they know their fellow neef clansmen will praise it to the sky as if the project is in the late commissioning stage.

I pray it's different with Hargeisa, but I doubt it.
Thats what Im saying I also hope its different But Im skeptical alot of these politicians are known to talk about projects that look good on paper But theyre way tooooo ambitions I mean start small have one goal at a time that you can realistically achieve and set DEADLINES when its Done move on to the next project

Mercury

VIP
you are assuming roads wont be built, they will be
I dont like to get My hopes up I really do hope they achieve it But time and time again they have proved me wrong many times Actions speak louder than words

I remember 2 years ago on the news they showed road signs and speed signs they are gonna Implement in a couple of MONTHS

Along with a set of rules
- all drivers must be 18
- must have a valid driver license
- if you got impaired vision you are not allowed to drive
-anyone under 18 whose driving their car will be towed

Now it's 2018 still no road sign and all they showed to the media was just bullshit

DRACO

VIP
The Vice President of Somaliland HE Abdirahman Saylici has cut the ribbon on the most advanced medical facility to open in Somaliland. The opening ceremony of Haldoor Hospital was attended by high level dignitaries from the government of Somaliland and other community leaders.

history. The new medical facility consists of a 7 floor, 50 bed with its own emergency services as well as a 3 floor medical diagnostics facility that has the most advanced equipment including an MRI.

Haldoor Hospital Staff with Owner Dr Mohamed Abdi Gaboose

An entire floor of Haldoor Hospital is dedicated to a medical university. Much like the hospital, this will be the first medical university of its kind , where students will be studying in an actual medical setting with access to the most advanced equipment.

The owner of Hardoor Hospital Dr Mohamed Abdi Gaboose speaking at the opening ceremony, said “We are providing a facility to unburden people having to travel in order to seek medical attention and to eliminate all the logistical issues that go with travelling for medical reasons including transportation, lodging and being away

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Consumer Price Index (Aug 2018)
SOMALILAND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX

The Central Statistics Department of the Ministry of Planning & National Development (MoP&ND), has released the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for the Month of August 2018 (Base year 2012=100).

Highlights of CPI, August 2018.

1. Annual Inflation
The Annual Headline Inflation for the year ending August 2018 increase at 13.7 percent compared to the 13.6 percent recorded during the year ended July 2018.

The Annual Food Crops Inflation which increased to 13.4 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to 10.1 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018. The driver of Annual Food Crops Inflation were Guavas increased to 32.7 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 25.3 percent registered during the year ended July 2018. In addition, Cabbages (Fresh or Chilled) inflation registered increase to 24.4 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 20.1 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018. Similarly, mainly due the Green Pepper inflation an increased 32.5 percent for the ending year ending August 2018 compared to 26.9 percent recorded for year ended July 2018.

The Annual Core Inflation also decline to 13.5 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 13.9 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018. This was driven by the Fresh Fish Inflation decline that registered 15.0 percent the ending August 2018 compared to 19.8 percent recorded during the year ended July 2018. In addition Maize, flour inflation decline to 35.3 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 37.8 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018. Similarly, Services inflation decline to 21.3 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 26.1 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018.

In addition, the Annual Energy Inflation, Fuels and Utilities (EFU) decline to 15.7 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to the 16.1 percent recorded during the year ended July 2018. The drivers were Gas (natural and liquefied) Annual inflation that decrease 17.6 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to 23.9 percent recorded for the year ended July 2018. In addition, the Sewage inflation that decreases to 11.1 percent for the year ending August 2018 compared to 17.0 percent recorded in July 2018. Similarly, the Charcoal Inflation decrease by 5.7 percent in August 2018 compared 9.2 percent recorded in July 2018.

1. Monthly Inflation
The Monthly Headline Inflation for August 2018 increased by 1.1 percent compared minus 0.2 percent recorded in July 2018. The Food Crop & Related items monthly Inflation increase by 0.9 percent in August 2018 compared minus 5.6 percent recorded in July 2018. In addition Core monthly inflation that increases 1.1 percent during August 2018 compared the 0.5 percent recorded in July 2018. Similarly, the Monthly Energy Fuel & utilities Inflation increased by 0.7 percent for the month of August 2018 compared minus 0.6 percent recorded during July 2018.

Trending